+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

Ravi26

Apr 6, 2021
You and me have near identical timelines.

Did they give you any clarity on the time to wait?
Did they say (like in the case of Frisk) that your file is in queue for ceremony?

Let's hope there's movement by mid-Jan. All the best.
Have you tried contacting ircc or send an email to the Mississauga email!

pumpkin_latte

Oct 17, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Have you tried contacting ircc or send an email to the Mississauga email!
I'll wait till mid-January or so before I contact them. Worst case scenario, in Feb. Reasoning is that a wait period of 2 months from LPP, much time after new year slump has passed is enough justification for a check up. Otherwise they might simply tell me to wait.

Ravi26

Apr 6, 2021
I'll wait till mid-January or so before I contact them. Worst case scenario, in Feb. Reasoning is that a wait period of 2 months from LPP, much time after new year slump has passed is enough justification for a check up. Otherwise they might simply tell me to wait.
I agree . We will get it soon

CanMon

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
My LPP Completed in October 20, that is over 2 months now. Please order GCMS note let see if your location is E-Grant DF
My primary office is Mississauga and secondary office is GTA-CEN IRCC (I don't know which office is this)
Hi Supz777,

My LPP was completed on June 23, 2023. After that for 6 month the location was Grant PR Status. The notes from December 10 shows Grant DF. Would you know how long it says in Grant DF? And what does it mean?

hemeda2

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Hi Supz777,

My LPP was completed on June 23, 2023. After that for 6 month the location was Grant PR Status. The notes from December 10 shows Grant DF. Would you know how long it says in Grant DF? And what does it mean?
Welcome to the Grant DF Club :D , I am also waiting there since from Grant PR status Nov 2, I think the only person got good news so far @Hansanta (ready for Ceremony I think, please correct me).

Supz777

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
Hi Supz777,

Some people are saying E-Grant DF means Decision Finalized, but I am sure that is not the meaning as it stands right now. I don't know what E-Grant DF means but whatever it means is not good because we all in it are getting to wait unnecessarily. It is a place of delayed processing and we don't know when we will become Canada Citizen.

Reactions: CanMon

CanMon

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
Some people are saying E-Grant DF means Decision Finalized, but I am sure that is not the meaning as it stands right now. I don't know what E-Grant DF means but whatever it means is not good because we all in it are getting to wait unnecessarily. It is a place of delayed processing and we don't know when we will become Canada Citizen.
Thanks for your reply. Sad to know that.

Farzam F

Jun 23, 2021
I think Mississauga office is back to work and they're sending the oath invites. I got my oath schedule today, it's for Jan.19. This was my timeline:

submitted on: Sep.18 (family application-with my wife)
AOR: Oct.24
BG completed: Oct.27
Test invite: Nov.08
Test done: Dec.02
Test verified: Dec.04
LPP done: Dec.15
Oath invite in portal: Jan.05

Haven't received the email yet. Has anyone got in-person ceremony recently, or it'll be all online?

Reactions: pumpkin_latte

Hansanta

Star Member
Sep 30, 2023
Welcome to the Grant DF Club :D , I am also waiting there since from Grant PR status Nov 2, I think the only person got good news so far @Hansanta (ready for Ceremony I think, please correct me).
Yeah, i called IRCC and one agent said my application is "ceremony ready" even though my Tracker still says "not started". I called again couple days later and they keep saying my application is "within processing period of 16 months" so there is no delay. Therefore it can still take 3-4 months to get my oath date. Seems like a lottery system at this point on who gets a diligent officer.

Reactions: hemeda2

Hansanta

Star Member
Sep 30, 2023
I think Mississauga office is back to work and they're sending the oath invites. I got my oath schedule today, it's for Jan.19. This was my timeline:

submitted on: Sep.18 (family application-with my wife)
AOR: Oct.24
BG completed: Oct.27
Test invite: Nov.08
Test done: Dec.02
Test verified: Dec.04
LPP done: Dec.15
Oath invite in portal: Jan.05

Haven't received the email yet. Has anyone got in-person ceremony recently, or it'll be all online?
that's great, your application timeline is very fast!

hemeda2

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Yeah, i called IRCC and one agent said my application is "ceremony ready" even though my Tracker still says "not started". I called again couple days later and they keep saying my application is "within processing period of 16 months" so there is no delay. Therefore it can still take 3-4 months to get my oath date. Seems like a lottery system at this point on who gets a diligent officer.
Sad :(

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
Does the e-certificate download/reg link with the details to create an account come later after the oath email?
Also if two applicants from the family has same email id, will this be an issue while creating an account on the e-certificate portal?