+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

Besttee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2020
Same, 18th sep, Mississauga office, they have no clue whatsover. very frustrating.
It’s very heartbreaking and they are careless, how could an E-certificate be so hard to make it available within couple of days. I wonder if the judges/clerk will the be one to sign the oath form by themselves.

Last edited:

ewcg

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
It’s very heartbreaking and they are careless, how could an E-certificate be so hard to make it available within couple of days. I wonder if the judges/clerk will the be one to sign the oath form by themselves.
They are indeed signing them. Had my oath today and the person that checked my IDs said they would wait for my signed oath form so they could sign it and generate the e-certificate.

Reactions: violetelegance

Besttee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2020
They are indeed signing them. Had my oath today and the person that checked my IDs said they would wait for my signed oath form so they could sign it and generate the e-certificate.
Okay. Were you asked to put a specific initials (not yours) in the subject line when emailing the signed oath form?

However, I have seen people getting it after couple of days of oath ceremony, the problem is the office can not be reached over the phone and refused to respond to emails. IRCC couldn’t access the file too as they are clueless

SunshineJA

May 19, 2019
Jamaica
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston,JA
App. Filed.......
06-06-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
File Transfer...
04-09-2019
Med's Request
19-08-2019
Med's Done....
28-08-2019
Interview........
06-02-2020
Passport Req..
29-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2020
LANDED..........
21-02-2020
Hi folks,

Just letting you guys know that I have finally been scheduled for Oath today. Oath date oct 17. Check my signature for timeline.

Hang in there guys, hoping soon for you all

harleenkaur1218

Sep 30, 2023
Hello everyone, I have a very generic question related to a citizenship application that I recently filed.
As the application requires us to provide details for last 5 years, I had only provided details within the eligibility period of 5 years, nothing beyond that. For example my eligibility period ended in July 2023 and I only provided details from July 2018 to July 2023. I had started a job in 2016 and left that job in the end of 2019 but I only mentioned the dates as July 2018 to Dec 2019 as I was under the impression that we only need to provide details for 5 years. Would that be an issue? I would appreciate if someone could answer that for me.

violetelegance

May 3, 2023
Great news! After 5 months of waiting, my oath has finally been rescheduled to 19 Oct.
21 May Original oath
23 May Ghost update
23 Sep Oath not updated (never saw this change - only shows on the tracker today)
29 Sep Oath in progress (never saw this change - only shows on the tracker today)
3 Oct - Oath scheduled for 19 Oct

Good luck everyone!!

Miharbi

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
Toronto
Category........
Other
After waiting over 6 months for rescheduling oath..... finally some movement today

IRCC office: Mississauga
Feb 15 - original notice to appear received via email
Feb 21 - Initial Oath date
Mar 5 - Returned & shared boarding passes as proof of return
Sep 18 - Citizenship ceremony on tracker changed from "In progress" to "Not started"
Oct 3 - Scheduled for Citizenship of Oath on October 19 (no email yet)

Good luck everyone !

Hansanta

Star Member
Sep 30, 2023
Anyone applied online with Jun 1st AOR and had their LPP / oath completed yet? What might qualify to expedite an application urgently? Has anyone had any success with that?

peppeg

Aug 22, 2023
Is it normal that I had my oath this morning at 745am but I still haven’t received the link with the login to download the e-certificate?
I do understand that e-certificate may take 2-5 business days but I haven’t even received the login instructions

ewcg

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
Is it normal that I had my oath this morning at 745am but I still haven’t received the link with the login to download the e-certificate?
I do understand that e-certificate may take 2-5 business days but I haven’t even received the login instructions
Congrats on your oath. The email is somewhat random (I got it even without the oath once, lol), and you don't really need it, here are the instructions from the email:

Downloading your e-Certificate
• Log into your IRCC Portal account: https://portal-portail.apps.cic.gc.ca/signin?lang=en
• Select “Citizenship – Download Citizenship e-Certificate”.
• Enter your UCI, Application number and date of birth.
• Select “download” to access your e-Certificate.

Reactions: peppeg

peppeg

Aug 22, 2023
For some reason when I requested an invitation code with my main email it gave me a technical error, so I tried with a different email.
I hope it won’t matter if it’s a different email since they only ask for UCI, DOB and application number