+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

cncoder

Jan 12, 2023
Hey everyone I have an oath on the 28th of September and I still did not get an email for the instructions. I already sent a web form. What else should I do? Do you think they will send instructions on Monday?

ewcg

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
Hey everyone I have an oath on the 28th of September and I still did not get an email for the instructions. I already sent a web form. What else should I do? Do you think they will send instructions on Monday?
I received the notice to appear on the 12th for the oath on the 28th. Make sure it's not on your spam folder. Other than that you can maybe try to call them or email Mississauga office directly? Good luck!

ewcg

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
I got a few generic responses back in June already and now I’m still waiting to be rescheduled so… we’ll see lol
Did you get the "Your application is in the queue to be rescheduled for a ceremony and we cannot provide you with a specific time frame." one?

violetelegance

May 3, 2023
Did you get the "Your application is in the queue to be rescheduled for a ceremony and we cannot provide you with a specific time frame." one?
Yup I got a few, 27th May, 30th May and 1st June (in red). I stopped emailing them after. I only have one generic response on 19th Sep after I resumed to following with them earlier this month.

Reactions: ewcg

Besttee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2020
I completed my oath on Sept 18, I have not been able to download the E-certificate till now. I called CIC severally and they seems to have no clue other to wait. I would like to know if there are other ways around it?

scvcan

Sep 3, 2023
Apologies for ranting but it is sickening to see the incompetency of IRCC in general and Mississauga office in particular. I feel sorry for all of us who are stuck with these dimwits. Hoping sense prevails and they start unclogging the backlogs!

VikasS

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
I completed my oath on Sept 18, I have not been able to download the E-certificate till now. I called CIC severally and they seems to have no clue other to wait. I would like to know if there are other ways around it?
Same, 18th sep, Mississauga office, they have no clue whatsover. very frustrating.

• Angry
Reactions: scvcan