+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018
I received an email from Missisauga office (a response to my enquiry) that I am in the queue for oath. My tracker still shows LPP in progress. I am guessing it will update tonight or early next week to show correct status.

My timeline is in my signature.
Yes that's correct. Congratulations.

Reactions: Wacky1.nash

Roshniraoof

Jul 21, 2017
I received an email from Missisauga office (a response to my enquiry) that I am in the queue for oath. My tracker still shows LPP in progress. I am guessing it will update tonight or early next week to show correct status.

My timeline is in my signature.
Could you please share how you did the enquiry?

nurse_giz

Star Member
Oct 17, 2020
when you attend the ceremomy in person, regardless what you selected on the application form how ıs the certificatw coming?

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
when you attend the ceremomy in person, regardless what you selected on the application form how ıs the certificatw coming?
So far I have only heard of paper certificates being issued during in-person ceremonies.

Ecertificates are new. So far the oath for people who were given the option of selecting this and opted for it,have been give virtual ceremonies.

This could change in the future.

mlaur5763

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014

Application Sent: Dec 04, 2022
AOR: December 22, 2022
Office: CPC - Mississauga
Background verification: March 30, 2023
Citizenship Test notice: May 30, 2023
Citizenship Test scheduled: May 30, 2023
Citizenship Test Status Completed: June 26, 2023
Prohibitions, Physical presence, Language Skills marked as Completed: July 6, 2023
Citizenship Oath Notification:
Citizenship Ceremony Date:

Anyone in the same boat?

aminY

Mar 21, 2018
I had my oath ceremony last Thursday, July 20th and I have some questions
1- does anyone know how long I should wait to have the status changed to completed in the tracker?
2- The officer that interviewed me was PCM. In the email subject that I sent back with the signed oath form I put PCM + Oath form for CXXXXXXXX + my last name. could this be an issue as I did include some additional information on top of PCM?
3- My wife's ceremony was one day after me and her status is already changed to completed. could there be some issue with my case? is there a way to check?

dinhthuy

Apr 9, 2020
I had my oath ceremony last Thursday, July 20th and I have some questions
1- does anyone know how long I should wait to have the status changed to completed in the tracker?
2- The officer that interviewed me was PCM. In the email subject that I sent back with the signed oath form I put PCM + Oath form for CXXXXXXXX + my last name. could this be an issue as I did include some additional information on top of PCM?
3- My wife's ceremony was one day after me and her status is already changed to completed. could there be some issue with my case? is there a way to check?
Hey, I join the same ceremony as you and the same interviewer, PCM too. Our oath in tracker is still in process.