+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

harmaine

Star Member
Apr 6, 2023
Yeah, tell that to the people who got LPP marked on July 4th and have an oath ceremony planed for mid July.
They seem to be working on previous year's backlog in Mississauga. I have been waiting for oath for over 3 months now lol ; LPP April 6th

Vratesh

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Here is my timeline:

Applied online as a family of 2 on Sept 12th
AOR - Oct 28th for both
BG - Completed on Jan 5th for both
Test taken - March 24th for both
Test Completed - March 27th for both
Language and Prohibitions - June 14th for both
Physical Presence - June 20th for wife, mine is still pending.

harmaine

Star Member
Apr 6, 2023
Wow. That long. My LPP completed on May 17 and still waiting for oath ceremony to be scheduled
Very hard to tell which applicants are currently getting oath invites from MIS. My guess is that they're prioritizing family applicants at the moment. Online-single applicants are having to wait longer for the invite for some reason. Offices like Vancouver and Scarborough are doing really well at the moment. Hopefully someone will shed some light on whats happening in Mississauga lol

brankd

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
Very hard to tell which applicants are currently getting oath invites from MIS. My guess is that they're prioritizing family applicants at the moment. Online-single applicants are having to wait longer for the invite for some reason. Offices like Vancouver and Scarborough are doing really well at the moment. Hopefully someone will shed some light on whats happening in Mississauga lol
Where do you see that they are giving priority to family applications? I know someone (single, MIS online applicant) whose LPP completed late June and received oath invitation.