+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

dalal.ganesh

Star Member
Apr 1, 2018
Looking at the example of couple of applicants from Sept 2022, who completed test in Jan 2023, got LPP and oath completed in couple of weeks after test. I was hoping for some movement after my test was marked completed on 6th Feb.

nikkicause

Nov 29, 2022
Hi there. I was informed that my file was transferred from Scarborough to Mississauga. I need to email them with proof that I am back in the country now but as my test invite was from Scarborough I don't have the Missiguage email id. Can someone please give me the email? It should be similar to this: IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipe-Apps-DemandesenligneCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

I am sure I can email Scarborough and they will just forward my email but I just want to be certain they get it asap.

Last edited:

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Hi there. I was informed that my file was transferred from Scarborough to Mississauga. I need to email them with proof that I am back in the country now but as my test invite was from Scarborough I don't have the Missiguage email id. Can someone please give me the email? It should be similar to this: IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipe-Apps-DemandesenligneCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

I am sure I can email Scarborough and they will just forward my email but I just want to be certain they get it asap.
Try this CIC-Mississauga-Citizenship@cic.gc.ca

vivdiv

Sep 25, 2017
Hi Guys,
What is avg time to receive Oath invite after everything is marked green on tracker.
Appreciate any leads. TIA

pripri14

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Hi all, my application has been moved to Mississauga location, can anyone share the oath ceremony invitation email address for this office, thank you.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Mississauga office is slow AF.
Spouse: Oath ceremony on 21st Feb morning through Mississauga Office. Oath forms sent a min after Oath ceremony ended and still no certificate.
Self: Oath ceremony on 21st Feb afternoon through Scarborough Office. Oath forms sent a min after Oath ceremony ended and received Certificate on 27th Feb ( 3 business days).

We live in Mississuaga just 5 kms from office. Why is Mississauga so slow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohkanata

Mar 11, 2023
Toronto
Hi everyone - first post on here. Wanted to share my timeline since this forum has been helpful in keeping track of general progress.
Here’s my timeline:

Application Type : Online, Single Applicant

Application Filed : April, 13, 2022

AOR : April 28, 2022

Request for PCC from the US: April 28,2022

PCC sent through webform: May 13, 2022

Background verification : Nov 2, 2022

Citizenship test Invite : Nov 25, 2022 ( Taken outside Canada)

Test marked as complete: Nov 28, 2022

IRCC call: file moved from Scarborough to Mississauga

Status updated: Language skills : Mar 01, 2023

Status updated: Prohibitions: Mar 01, 2023

Status updated: Physical presence : Mar 01, 2023

Ciizenship ceremony : in Progress - scheduled for in person on March 21st

Couple things I wanted to mention

a) received a call from an officer (No caller ID- I was a little suspicious but she just asked me to confirm my last name) on Feb 28th to confirm that I have the US PCC on file - what’s strange is that IRCC has had the file for almost a year but the officer said she wanted to confirm I had sent it. Once I told her I had sent it through webform she said “oh here it is”. LPP marked as complete the very next day.

B) For oath - received a call a couple days ago from a scheduling person asking if I’ll be able to attend a “special ceremony” at the UTM campus on the 21st. Apparently this ceremony is in collaboration with ministry of education and is limited to 40 people vs the regular 100-150 for ircc office ceremonies.

Overall I’m grateful that the process was pretty quick - wishing everyone that’s waiting the best and quick resolution.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Did anyone with Oath ceremony ( arranged by Mississauga office) on or after 21st Feb got his/her Citizenship certificate? Spouse had her Zoom Oath ceremony on 21st Feb and still waiting for citizenship certificate.