+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

Shauna_Jamaican

Sep 29, 2021
Haven’t posted since I completed my test in May. My file has finally been updated to citizenship oath in progress. I’ve been scheduled to take the Oath next week. Does anything else have Oath dates next week and if so have you received the email, stating weather it’s in person or virtual.

Shauna_Jamaican

Sep 29, 2021
Haven’t posted since I completed my test in May. My file has finally been updated to citizenship oath in progress. I’ve been scheduled to take the Oath next week. Does anything else have Oath dates next week and if so have you received the email, stating weather it’s in person or virtual.
They sent me the email yesterday. It’s virtual.

morningzc

Jun 27, 2021
How long did it take from everything completed but oath not started to oath in process status?

morningzc

Jun 27, 2021
If decision made but oath not started, will it possible Mississauga office call me? I was abroad when taking the test. Read some post that CIC would call. So nervous at the missing calls. If they call, what kind of number?

Shauna_Jamaican

Sep 29, 2021
How long did it take from everything completed but oath not started to oath in process status?
I wrote my test for the second time in May 22 after failing the first time in September. On October 6th my Citizenship Ceremony was changed to in process.
From May 27th -October 5th silence on my file.

morningzc

Jun 27, 2021
I wrote my test for the second time in May 22 after failing the first time in September. On October 6th my Citizenship Ceremony was changed to in process.
From May 27th -October 5th silence on my file.
So on May 27, your portal shows everything completed(physical/background/language etc.) with oath not started?