+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

AnonymousUser

Jul 23, 2022
Congratulations! I will post if I have any other updates. I am also waiting for the email, I think it should come in 2 or 3 days. Just wondering if in person oaths have also started because Sept. 10 is on Saturday. I read in some other thread that an applicant went for interview or oath and got certificate on same day.

I am at 22 months for the application and happy to see end of this journey, so I can understand you must be so much relieved after 39 months.
I just got the email invite to appear for oath. Came from Mississauga office, it's a video ceremony via Zoom. 7:45 am.

Reactions: UniqueCase

venkat9999

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
I too received a generic email from Mississauga on my webform query on what happened to my application. Its been 7 months since i passed the test and no updates further. Mississauga is too slow and i dont have patience to wait several yrs to get citizenship, its not taking life in any direction.

Good morning,

We have received your email explanation for either requesting a new Citizenship Event or missing a Citizenship Event . Your application is in the queue to be scheduled. Once you have been scheduled, we will contact you by email.

You are encouraged to routinely check your e-mail for any notifications and upcoming events regarding the next steps of your application.

Regards,

Citizenship Official

VoL@ND

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alright my friends, it finally happened! After 26 months of waiting for my citizenship I've finally been scheduled for oath on the 15th of September. Thank you all for being so supportive during this time and I wish all of you get your citizenship as soon as humanly possible! Best of luck to everyone!

canadalove85

Aug 4, 2017
I just got an update on my tracker with Language, Prohibition and Physical Presence being completed. Can anyone help with what would be the next status ? How much time to get the oath invite?

Completed test in July.

quebec2013

Aug 27, 2013
Hi all,

I applied as a family application with my wife and a minor yesterday tracker was updated for the oath on 24 Sept, but my wife and minor are outside Canada and will be back on the 4th of October.

I am inside Canada is it possible for me can take the Oath on September 24, 2022, alone without family?

Wife and minor can take Oath on their return? or the whole family should take the Oath in one shot/ same day?

Does IRCC expedite the oath ceremony outside Canada?

Does anyone know how to get the different dates for the oath?

Thanks,

Last edited:

237mota

Star Member
Jan 12, 2022
Hi Mississauga team,

I'm under the impression that Mississauga office is not working at all! I'm a May 2020 applicant and still waiting for oath ceremony.

Reactions: abcdmud