+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

summaiya_t

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
Hi guys an update from my end.

Neither my tracker nor ecas shows the update. Neither do I have received any email.

But I got a call from my MP office that oath scheduled tentatively for 11 May.

Has anyone faced the above situation?
Good to hear. One question. After the oath invite, is there any change in the old ecas tracker. I mean is there any line added after you click decision made? Thanks

jagannath

Star Member
May 11, 2012
By when can i expect the oath email if oath scheduled for 11 May. Today is Friday and IRCC is closed on weekends!!

jagannath

Star Member
May 11, 2012
Write to them now. Don't wait. Still a couple of hours to follow up.
I don't think writing to them makes a difference, they don't see it.
Not able to reach via customer support, it says line is busy. Called MP instead they asked to wait until Monday, if we don't get email by then they will contact IRCC.

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question to all who had their Oath yesterday.. Firstly Congratulations. Did your status show as completed on the CIC Tracker ???

summaiya_t

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
One question for family applicants with minor kids. Do children also receive the oath invite email. Also does their tracker also show citizenship ceremony started?

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Question to all who had their Oath yesterday.. Firstly Congratulations. Did your status show as completed on the CIC Tracker ???
Nope - Didn't change yet ! Also we emailed the Oath Form after signing and taking a picture but not sure if they got it or not ! LOL

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nope - Didn't change yet ! Also we emailed the Oath Form after signing and taking a picture but not sure if they got it or not ! LOL
Thanks for confirming.
Usually the status turns to "Completed" in 24 hrs. I'm guessing that as it was a Friday, it will only get updated by Monday.