+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

jagannath

Star Member
May 11, 2012
Hi guys an update from my end.

Neither my tracker nor ecas shows the update. Neither do I have received any email.

But I got a call from my MP office that oath scheduled tentatively for 11 May.

Has anyone faced the above situation?

Reactions: summaiya_t

foreverwait

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021

Neither my tracker nor ecas shows the update. Neither do I have received any email.

Can you please let me know how you have contacted your MP? Do we need to make any appointments? Or I need to send any email?

jagannath

Star Member
May 11, 2012
OK Thank you. So you called the office first and provided all the basic information over the phone and later they called you back to inform your oath ceremony date? I just need to know entire process.
Yes thats about it. I contacted them 2 months back, but at that time I didnt get much information.

But now when I didn't even contact them, they called surprisingly with the info I was looking for

Reactions: asterixfanboy

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga

You may see an update on your profile in the next few days.

Helenou

Jan 17, 2021
Does anyone know the email address of Mississauga office? I would like to email them to check the status. I'm a Aug2019 applicant. Thank you!

jagannath

Star Member
May 11, 2012
Yes thats about it. I contacted them 2 months back, but at that time I didnt get much information.

But now when I didn't even contact them, they called surprisingly with the info I was looking for
I see an update on my tracker. Oath has been scheduled on May 11, 2022

Scheduled for Citizenship oath
Citizenship ceremony

Congratulations! You've been scheduled to attend your citizenship ceremony on May 11, 2022.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If they respond normally the status via email? I just need to know your experience.
9 out of 10 times they might not respond to your mail or just have a generic response. They do monitor these mail, so might result in them looking at your application (fingers crossed).