Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UPDATE

- Completed test on 28th April
- This morning, everything shows Completed , except for Ceremony.
- Old ECAS system changed from In Process to Decision Made.

Is that weird ? Here I was thinking, they are gonna ask for passport copies or another date for interview. Thoughts ?
Passport copies are not asked from everyone. Probably you got DM immediately after test because you contacted MP.

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not sure about that - many on this Forum contacted their local MP's - most heard back with nothing , or something heard back with same update as online.
Yes, they dont officially accept that progress is made because of contacting MP. I also got DM when MP's office contacted them & MP's representative just shared same update which I saw online.

237mota

Star Member
Jan 12, 2022
Yes, they dont officially accept that progress is made because of contacting MP. I also got DM when MP's office contacted them & MP's representative just shared same update which I saw online.
It looks like Mississauga's office is working on the backlogs. This week I saw a few reports of peoples saying that they have received the DM on the tracker. My family also got decision made this week. Hope that everybody waiting would hear from them soon.
Regards

237mota

Star Member
Jan 12, 2022
Gave test in November last year, everything else was marked completed except oath ceremony in November, ECAS still shows in progress after 5 months of passing the test. What are my options? Contact IRCC and MP to no avail.
@sheikhzaid I found that contacting the IRCC brought some changes to my family's application. Last year I received the test email after emailing IRCC but silence radio after the test, earlier this l got background check completed after emailing IRCC and exactly after two months everything got updated to completed except for the oath. They don't usually respond to the email but I usually just noticed the changes. Use the same email address that you received the test request from. Don't forget to put your name and application number on the subject field.
Regards

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Gave test in November last year, everything else was marked completed except oath ceremony in November, ECAS still shows in progress after 5 months of passing the test. What are my options? Contact IRCC and MP to no avail.
MP is a bit tricky, depending on the location of the office. Always best to reach out via email or actually set up an appointment to go see them. When reaching out to IRCC make sure you have FULL NAME and FiLE No in subject line .

Vaibhav.goel85

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
NOC Code......
August 2021 AOR here:

Guys I see 3 new updates on 28th April ( Physical Presence , Prohibitions and language skills completed ) for me and Spouse.

I also see Updated:May 2, 2022 seems like ghost update - Mississauga processing center

ECAS shows decision made

Reactions: summaiya_t

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Morning Guys,
I just checked that I'm scheduled for oath for May 6th. I still haven't received any email with the details. Will wait till tomorrow and then call IRCC.
Any feedback is welcome as to when one gets the oath email

Saugasingh

Apr 1, 2022
Good Morning Guys,
I just checked that I'm scheduled for oath for May 6th. I still haven't received any email with the details. Will wait till tomorrow and then call IRCC.
Any feedback is welcome as to when one gets the oath email
Congratulations!! After how long did you see the update from DM? You should get an email soon!

boomshanker

Oct 17, 2016
Did anyone send email to Mississauga office directly and asked about the status ? how are they when it comes to giving response? my file has been transferred from Sydney to Mississauga office and there is no movement after that. completed my test in dec 31 2021 from Out of Canada.

jaina805

Mar 16, 2022
Hi all. I only found out recently through this thread that there's an "old" and new tracker. I've been following the new one and it's been saying In Progress, the last stages were marked Completed on Feb 2022. On the old tracker, it says Decision Made though I'm not sure for how long. Does that mean I'm just waiting to be scheduled for a Ceremony at this point?

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all. I only found out recently through this thread that there's an "old" and new tracker. I've been following the new one and it's been saying In Progress, the last stages were marked Completed on Feb 2022. On the old tracker, it says Decision Made though I'm not sure for how long. Does that mean I'm just waiting to be scheduled for a Ceremony at this point?
When were status changed to completed for sections like language etc in new tracker? That is decision made date. & yes, next stage is oath ceremony.

LoveCanada231

Feb 28, 2021
UPDATE

- Completed test on 28th April
- This morning, everything shows Completed , except for Ceremony.
- Old ECAS system changed from In Process to Decision Made.

Is that weird ? Here I was thinking, they are gonna ask for passport copies or another date for interview. Thoughts ?
Congratulations!

Reactions: Impresso