+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

Saugasingh

Apr 1, 2022
Good morning all,

Finally after 24 months, my wife and I got all fields on the new tracker marked as *Completed* except for the *citizenship ceremony* and the old tracker shoes *decision Made*. But my daughter's file still showing in process in the old tracker. The new tracker has only the *Prohibition* marked as *Completed*. My daughter is 10 years old.
Is it normal for my daughter's file to still be in process with only prohibition *Completed *?

@Dreamlad any idea?

Regards
Awesome, congratulations. Do you have an idea on when the oath email / update comes after everything is updated on the portal (except oath : not started) and DM on ecas?

237mota

Star Member
Jan 12, 2022
Awesome, congratulations. Do you have an idea on when the oath email / update comes after everything is updated on the portal (except oath : not started) and DM on ecas?
@Saugasingh, I don't know how long it will take! I will keep you updated if I see anything. All I say is that the timeline process is different from one applicant to the other.
Regards

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
To give you an idea, in my case it took 5 months from DM to Oath Ceremony. I am a Nov 2020 applicant, Mississauga.

Again, the process depends on the applicant documentation, case officer in charge of the file and probably some other factors. Oath invitation email will come about 1 week before the ceremony.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
We contacted MP as well - and gave us the same info that we already know. My guess is .. MP's just have a confirmed access to immigration officer - just to get the status update on the file. Which is more or less the same when you order notes.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
UPDATE

- Completed test on 28th April
- This morning, everything shows Completed , except for Ceremony.
- Old ECAS system changed from In Process to Decision Made.

Is that weird ? Here I was thinking, they are gonna ask for passport copies or another date for interview. Thoughts ?

Reactions: mpreetsingh

pvarma

Star Member
May 4, 2017
UPDATE

- Completed test on 28th April
- This morning, everything shows Completed , except for Ceremony.
- Old ECAS system changed from In Process to Decision Made.

Is that weird ? Here I was thinking, they are gonna ask for passport copies or another date for interview. Thoughts ?
If you had provided all the pages while applying they are not going to ask. In other case too I think if they are convinced about international travels, they won't be asking. I completed the test on Feb 12 and everything is still in progess except test and BG