Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had sent email to 2 email IDs of Mississauga office I had, requesting urgent scheduling of oaths. Passports of my minor children are expiring soon & they need to travel. However, they have not even acknowledged any of those emails. There is no progress, nor denial to that request. I had sent emails to CIC-Mississauga-Citizenship@cic.gc.ca & IRCC.DNCitMISScheduling-ConvocationMISCitRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Is there any other email address to which I should have sent that request?

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
I had sent email to 2 email IDs of Mississauga office I had, requesting urgent scheduling of oaths. Passports of my minor children are expiring soon & they need to travel. However, they have not even acknowledged any of those emails. There is no progress, nor denial to that request. I had sent emails to CIC-Mississauga-Citizenship@cic.gc.ca & IRCC.DNCitMISScheduling-ConvocationMISCitRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Is there any other email address to which I should have sent that request?
There are no other addresses. Unfortunately, there are not many options open when following up.

• Sad
Reactions: softwaretesting

sheikhzaid

Aug 14, 2011
Visa Office......
Chennai
AOR Received.
12-07-2019
How huge is the backlog. Does anyone have an idea. Mine is stuck in progress for past 5 months post passed test.

237mota

Star Member
Jan 12, 2022
How huge is the backlog. Does anyone have an idea. Mine is stuck in progress for past 5 months post passed test.
Don't know how huge is the backlog! But it's been more than 7 months since I passed the test.
But I'm surprised that some 2021 applicants have their files closed. It's simply frustrating.

Triet

Mar 14, 2022
applied since 2019 and currently keep waiting because they said my criminal clearance has expired and they have to order the new one to get me to the ceremony, . btw, I passed the test 2 years ago lol

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
applied since 2019 and currently keep waiting because they said my criminal clearance has expired and they have to order the new one to get me to the ceremony, . btw, I passed the test 2 years ago lol
Thats Insane !!! Just doesn't make sense about clearance expiry - have read some threads where they had to provide finger prints again .

We applied in May 2020 and have been waiting since June 7th 2021 for ANY update ! The only thing we know is that they received the Finger Prints - Any thoughts on when we could see the light ?

Triet

Mar 14, 2022
Thats Insane !!! Just doesn't make sense about clearance expiry - have read some threads where they had to provide finger prints again .

We applied in May 2020 and have been waiting since June 7th 2021 for ANY update ! The only thing we know is that they received the Finger Prints - Any thoughts on when we could see the light ?
I dont record that i have to submit my fingerprints but pretty sure that try to contact them to make sure that your clearance on active, I have friend applied last year, and get her ceremony on this January, tbh i dont know how the office processing cases but it is seem unfair

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
Very similar to my case. I applied in 2018, got AOR in 2019. Test / Interview in Feb 2020. DM in Jan 2022 and Oath a few days ago.
From my ATIP notes I found out that the security checks had expired long before physical presence was updated. They were checked again and updated the same day as Decision Made.
I believe that requesting ATIP notes / webform / local MP request for info helps to get your case noticed in case it has been on the back burner for far too long. You might want to consider using these options.

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
Can you suggest something .So the only element which is pending is 'OATH'.Should I follow up somewhere ? GCMP notes and all. My DM is since Sep 29, 2021.
I would request for ATIP notes - $5 option. Also write to your MP. You could also write to the local office.

None of these options will hurt. Worst case scenario, they will continue to process at the same speed. Or it just might get someone to look at pending cases. From the ATIP notes I found out that action on my paper file happened a few days after I wrote a snail mail letter to Mississauga office. I got my Oath invite about three weeks after my MP requested for information on my behalf. Could be coincidence. Could be not. But it won't hurt to try.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Very similar to my case. I applied in 2018, got AOR in 2019. Test / Interview in Feb 2020. DM in Jan 2022 and Oath a few days ago.
From my ATIP notes I found out that the security checks had expired long before physical presence was updated. They were checked again and updated the same day as Decision Made.
I believe that requesting ATIP notes / webform / local MP request for info helps to get your case noticed in case it has been on the back burner for far too long. You might want to consider using these options.
We ordered the notes and sent messages on WebForm , but no update yet - next step will be local MP . Not quite sure how to go on about knocking on local MP door