+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
So, this time I have some good news to share :)

A twelve year old journey came to an end ..... Had applied for immigration in 2010, approved in 2014, applied for citizenship in 2018 and finally in March 2022 swore allegiance to Her Majesty the Queen.

60 new citizens from 23 countries. Ceremony lasted a little over 90 minutes.

Based on what I have read on the forum, mine was one of the oldest applications pending. So since this has come through, I am certain others should be just about getting wrapped up. It's been a waiting game with lots of patience. So @Sheno1986 @Dreamlad @anoop90 @rosedar hang in there, it will soon be done.

A big thank you to many who have responded over the years, to my queries (even via direct messages) to clarify doubts and provide guidance / insights, esp @dpenabill @CaBeaver .

Last edited:

walid_Mississauga

Jun 8, 2020
Mississauga

A twelve year old journey came to an end ..... Had applied for immigration in 2010, approved in 2014, applied for citizenship in 2018 and finally in March 2022 swore allegiance to Her Majesty the Queen.

Based on what I have read on the forum, mine was one of the oldest applications pending. So since this has come through, I am certain others should be just about getting wrapped up. It's been a waiting game with lots of patience. So hang in there, it will soon be done.
Congratulations and thanks a lot for inspiring words.

• Love
Reactions: akbardxb

twrooney

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
So Finally status of my Application update to complète I took Oath on March 1st and status of my Application updat and close on March 14 today , two weeks after I took Oath .
Any one going through this no need to worry they take there time.
Congratulations. All of my friends had status closed the same time you had. Hold on tight and Congratulations

Aquarius93

Star Member
Dec 7, 2021
Visa Office......
Mississauga

Based on what I have read on the forum, mine was one of the oldest applications pending. So since this has come through, I am certain others should be just about getting wrapped up. It's been a waiting game with lots of patience. So @Sheno1986 @Dreamlad @anoop90 @rosedar hang in there, it will soon be done.

A big thank you to many who have responded over the years, to my queries (even via direct messages) to clarify doubts and provide guidance / insights, esp @dpenabill @CaBeaver .
Congratulations!!! V happy for u.

• Love

vivcomper

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Hi all , checked my online account today and saw last update as mar 15 but do not see any actual update on my profile wrt oath ..can anyone suggest please ..

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all , checked my online account today and saw last update as mar 15 but do not see any actual update on my profile wrt oath ..can anyone suggest please ..
Ghost update. What is overall status otherwise?

berabad

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
23-02-2016
File Transfer...
23-02-2016
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
11-01-2017

That's good news! Congratulations!

• Love