Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
So Finally status of my Application update to complète I took Oath on March 1st and status of my Application updat and close on March 14 today , two weeks after I took Oath .
Any one going through this no need to worry they take there time.

rodrash007

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Hi all,

I am in Mississauga, I applied for citizenship on Aug 2019 and I had been stuck in "The security verifications are in process", my wife got her citizenship test done already in Sep 2021 and the last update I have on my file is on 20 Jan 2020. I constantly phone CIC and they have the same answer that my application is not routine and I have to wait untill security check is done and that there is no time frame.
I contacted MP once, I also got my ATIP and GCMS notes. The file was transferred to the GTA-CEN IRCC office for continued processing of the application

It is really frustrating. Any one has an experience or advice to deal with such situation, can I ask the MP to get more involved, Do I get a lawyer help ? Shall go to the office in person?

Thanks a lot
I just think think this GTA-CEN IRCC office is nothing but a waiting room where once your paperwork is pushed it may never see the light of day. I am yet to hear from anyone where this office is located not seen anyone have any updates with this office.

UniqueCase

Jul 10, 2018
I just think think this GTA-CEN IRCC office is nothing but a waiting room where once your paperwork is pushed it may never see the light of day. I am yet to hear from anyone where this office is located not seen anyone have any updates with this office.
I am Oct 2020 applicant and my file was transferred from Mississauga to GTA-CEN office in Nov. 2021. Last month on Feb. 7th, I received Decision Made. So, I had a movement after file was transferred to GTA-CEN but it's again silence after that.

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
That's probably a central pool for files. I am certain it doesn't have a physical location.

Reactions: rodrash007

rodrash007

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
I am Oct 2020 applicant and my file was transferred from Mississauga to GTA-CEN office in Nov. 2021. Last month on Feb. 7th, I received Decision Made. So, I had a movement after file was transferred to GTA-CEN but it's again silence after that.
Good to know someone with some activity from the central pool office. I gave my test in June and it was moved to this office in September and still waiting for a decision to be made

• Wow
Reactions: UniqueCase

sss19sap

Dec 17, 2016
I have a DM since 27 Nov. Waiting for Oath. Tried calling but the helpline number doesn't;t seem to work. Any suggestions?

Sheno1986

Feb 15, 2022
Hi all,

I am in Mississauga, I applied for citizenship on Aug 2019 and I had been stuck in "The security verifications are in process", my wife got her citizenship test done already in Sep 2021 and the last update I have on my file is on 20 Jan 2020. I constantly phone CIC and they have the same answer that my application is not routine and I have to wait untill security check is done and that there is no time frame.
I contacted MP once, I also got my ATIP and GCMS notes. The file was transferred to the GTA-CEN IRCC office for continued processing of the application

It is really frustrating. Any one has an experience or advice to deal with such situation, can I ask the MP to get more involved, Do I get a lawyer help ? Shall go to the office in person?

Thanks a lot
You did the test since you applied or no?

redandyellow

Oct 19, 2021
I am a Mississauga applicant and I have completed my Oath on 8 March 2022. I have sent the Oath form for my family in one email as instructed. Mississauga office did not send a confirmation of receipt but all of our trackers were updated the next day (Oath Ceremony was marked as complete). Does this mean they have received the Oath Forms? I am a bit worried that they have not received the Oath Forms and and advice is appreciated.

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
I am a Mississauga applicant and I have completed my Oath on 8 March 2022. I have sent the Oath form for my family in one email as instructed. Mississauga office did not send a confirmation of receipt but all of our trackers were updated the next day (Oath Ceremony was marked as complete). Does this mean they have received the Oath Forms? I am a bit worried that they have not received the Oath Forms and and advice is appreciated.
It means they already received Oath form

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
Any one from Mississauga office did Oath on March 1st and received there certificate ?plz update I did my Oath on 1st March but not received my certificate yet .

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone has email address which sent invite for oath scheduling? Can you please DM it to me?