+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

J2018

Star Member
Mar 31, 2018
Got the response from IRCC regarding my webform inquiry from last week, informing them of my upcoming trips and reminding them I have waited for 10 months since submission with no test -- the response is still the same 'we verified your information and will forward it to your local office', let's see if it makes any difference...
Thanks for sharing. Wish you all the best!

irnbru16

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2014
AOR Received.
25-03-2014
Med's Request
02-04-2015
Med's Done....
09-04-2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
Hello Folks,

Just received the test invite via email.

August 29th in Scarborough. :):):):)

Please update the sheet.

sn2014

Feb 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2014
AOR Received.
27-03-2014
File Transfer...
27-03-2014
Med's Request
11-06-2014
Med's Done....
17-06-2014
Passport Req..
12-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Visa dated 11-11-2014/received 5-12-2014
LANDED..........
27-02-2015
Got the response from IRCC regarding my webform inquiry from last week, informing them of my upcoming trips and reminding them I have waited for 10 months since submission with no test -- the response is still the same 'we verified your information and will forward it to your local office', let's see if it makes any difference...
That’s what I got for my webform too, but a week later, I got a test invite. I’m not saying it’s a thing, but hope it does work out that way for you too.

Towhida

Apr 7, 2018
Toronto
Category........
After 12 months of application my status is completed. Now I’m a proud Canadian citizen. To achieve this I got one heart attack ,was @hospital for 7 days out of frastetion. So friends pls be patient .It will come pls pls pls don’t take tension or u will end up like me . I went to take oath on wheelchair with bad health . I pray for all of my friend who are waiting for citizenship . Thanks .

Reactions: rajmalhotra7

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
After 12 months of application my status is completed. Now I’m a proud Canadian citizen. To achieve this I got one heart attack ,was @hospital for 7 days out of frastetion. So friends pls be patient .It will come pls pls pls don’t take tension or u will end up like me . I went to take oath on wheelchair with bad health . I pray for all of my friend who are waiting for citizenship . Thanks .
Congratulations my friend. I hope your health gets better soon. Look after yourself.

Reactions: Towhida

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
congratulation and please take care of yoursel. Remember you come first in order for you to help anyone else.

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do take care of yourself. Health is wealth. Once you are a Citizen for few years, you realize that taking a toll on health was not worth it for Citizenship. I mean it will come eventually. I have been a Canadian citizen for 9 years. Currently, it does not matter to me if I became citizen 9 years ago or would have become 7 years ago.

Towhida

Apr 7, 2018
Toronto
Category........
Do take care of yourself. Health is wealth. Once you are a Citizen for few years, you realize that taking a toll on health was not worth it for Citizenship. I mean it will come eventually. I have been a Canadian citizen for 9 years. Currently, it does not matter to me if I became citizen 9 years ago or would have become 7 years ago.
Thanks dear .I realized life is precious. Health is wealth ..