+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

JackRyan

Dec 17, 2020
How long usually takes Mississauga office to issue the e certificate after the oath? I emailed them but never received acknowledgment of receiving the signature!!

Debby25

Apr 12, 2017
Last update of the week: when I called IRCC a few weeks ago I was told my file looked good, nothing was pending and was routine, now my MP says my file is non-routine. This doesn’t make any sense since on the CIC website there is a list of criteria for which a file may be categorized as non-routine, and none applies to me.
Plus my LPP & BG are completed…how am I non-routine? They didn’t even ask me for fingerprints.
I think it’s just another way for IRCC to go over processing time without being held accountable.

nmdemp

Feb 2, 2024
Last update of the week: when I called IRCC a few weeks ago I was told my file looked good, nothing was pending and was routine, now my MP says my file is non-routine. This doesn’t make any sense since on the CIC website there is a list of criteria for which a file may be categorized as non-routine, and none applies to me.
Plus my LPP & BG are completed…how am I non-routine? They didn’t even ask me for fingerprints.
I think it’s just another way for IRCC to go over processing time without being held accountable.
I don’t believe that you’re a non routine applicant. It doesn’t make sense. As you said all the criteria shows that you’re not. Which I did many research for myself. Couldn’t find a place says non routine with LPP completion

I don’t even believe MP contacted to iRCC lol. I don’t believe any of these since February.

Debby25

Apr 12, 2017
I don’t believe that you’re a non routine applicant. It doesn’t make sense. As you said all the criteria shows that you’re not. Which I did many research for myself. Couldn’t find a place says non routine with LPP completion

I don’t even believe MP contacted to iRCC lol. I don’t believe any of these since February.
Right?! Thank you for confirming my suspicions!!

For the MP..I’m starting to think the same. I had to specifically ask them “so did they mention I’m not routine?” and she replied “oh yes, they said it’s not routine“. Like why she didn’t tell me in the very first email then?!

Alp2023

Aug 11, 2023
I think every application is depends on the agent mood and willingness to do their job, otherwise they just doing nothing. Because if everything is complete the final step is to schedule an oath, and we saw they can do it when they want especially the hopeless Mississauga office. If you order atip it will mention if MP call or not

Last edited:
Reactions: Debby25

Debby25

Apr 12, 2017
I think every application is depends on the agent mood and willingness to do their job, otherwise they just doing nothing. Because if everything is complete the final step is to schedule an oath, and we saw they can do it when they want especially the hopeless Mississauga office. If you order atip it will mention if MP call or not
I agree! And now for some reason they are prioritizing 2024 applications and leave us from 2023 behind.

Good point! I should order another set of notes soon and see if MP really called.

nmdemp

Feb 2, 2024
Right?! Thank you for confirming my suspicions!!

For the MP..I’m starting to think the same. I had to specifically ask them “so did they mention I’m not routine?” and she replied “oh yes, they said it’s not routine“. Like why she didn’t tell me in the very first email then?!
You see non routine situation is a crucial main thing on your end but you asked them if you’re a non routine or not. That’s just nonsense. As @Alp2023 mentioned another GCMS note will clear this suspicious thoughts. But better call IRCC for a quick check. Which I’ll do it Monday. I’m also wondering if I’m a non routine

Reactions: Debby25

nmdemp

Feb 2, 2024
I just sent an email to Oath scheduling email and filled out a web form. Enough is enough. I will call them on Monday too. I don’t care if it’s going to impact my application or not. It’s not fair to holding our applications for nothing. We already passed on every each steps. I can’t deal with it.

Debby25

Apr 12, 2017
I just sent an email to Oath scheduling email and filled out a web form. Enough is enough. I will call them on Monday too. I don’t care if it’s going to impact my application or not. It’s not fair to holding our applications for nothing. We already passed on every each steps. I can’t deal with it.
I hope you will hear from IRCC soon!! Keep us posted. I think I may call again on Monday as well. I also don’t care anymore if this will impact my application!!

Reactions: nmdemp

citapplicant

Oct 9, 2023
I sent MIS office an email 8 days ago but no luck : /

Reactions: nmdemp

nmdemp

Feb 2, 2024
I sent MIS office an email 8 days ago but no luck : /
I will send emails every each days until I get my ceremony day. You can’t prioritize 2024 applicants without finishing 2023. And there is no explanation for the delay. If they requesting tax filing for last 3 years I’m requesting to work on my files.

MP side is not reliable imo. We can get the same info with GCMS note or by calling them.

Reactions: citapplicant

ansarcrtni

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Category........
Other
I did the same on last weekend, I haven’t heard back anything !!