+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

Salman17

Jan 22, 2015
Hey anyone that has everything completed except physical presence? My prohibition got completed on 30th April but only physical presence is left? Anyone any idea? Haven’t been requested to sent copies of the passport pages yet

Debby25

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
I called IRCC today and finally I found an agent who was willing to help. She said she doesn’t understand either why my oath is taking so long since everything seems complete. She said she will be sending a note to the appropriate office to follow up. Not sure if that will change anything to be honest, but at least it’s a step.

nmdemp

Feb 2, 2024
I called IRCC today and finally I found an agent who was willing to help. She said she doesn’t understand either why my oath is taking so long since everything seems complete. She said she will be sending a note to the appropriate office to follow up. Not sure if that will change anything to be honest, but at least it’s a step.
Hey Debby I believe you’ll get some updates soon. I also able to talk. Agent told me everything completed. They will send you an email once your oath scheduled or if they need additional documents they will also email it to you. I don’t know what does it mean

Reactions: Debby25

jananicmouli

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
Some people say it does, some people say it delays it instead.

I ordered and received mine and nothing changed :(
GCMS doesn't seem to be doing anything.. My luck even that is delayed by almost a month. So I'm just here left hanging with no answer whatsover..

All I hear from agents is everything has been cleared, nothing else is required and I have to wait.. I really wish Scarbs had my application..

Smithlee9019

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
After citizenship interview date has been changed to may 7 and may 8 interview was on 6 may. But nothing turn to green it's look worried. Any advice.

Debby25

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
Hey Debby I believe you’ll get some updates soon. I also able to talk. Agent told me everything completed. They will send you an email once your oath scheduled or if they need additional documents they will also email it to you. I don’t know what does it mean
I hope you will hear some good news soon too!

The agent told me pretty much the same thing. She could see that nothing is pending and no additional documents were requested, so who knows what the heck is happening.

Reactions: nmdemp

nmdemp

Feb 2, 2024
I hope you will hear some good news soon too!

The agent told me pretty much the same thing. She could see that nothing is pending and no additional documents were requested, so who knows what the heck is happening.

I believe we’ll just wait. Let’s see where this thing will go