+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

237mota

Star Member
Jan 12, 2022
Good morning all,

Finally after 24 months, my wife and I got all fields on the new tracker marked as *Completed* except for the *citizenship ceremony* and the old tracker shoes *decision Made*. But my daughter's file still showing in process in the old tracker. The new tracker has only the *Prohibition* marked as *Completed*. My daughter is 10 years old.
Is it normal for my daughter's file to still be in process with only prohibition *Completed *?

@Dreamlad any idea?

Regards
Hi all,
A month after decision made, I received a "Notice to attend an interview in person, at the processing office in Scarborough. My interview is in three weeks from now.
I expected an invitation for oath instead.
Have someone got a similar invitation after" decision made* ?

Regards

Reactions: summaiya_t

237mota

Star Member
Jan 12, 2022
Hi all,
A month after decision made, I received a "Notice to attend an interview in person, at the processing office in Scarborough. My interview is in three weeks from now.

Regards

Reactions: summaiya_t

Optymystyc

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2011
File Transfer...
DM - 27th Aug 2013
Med's Request
Dec 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 2012
LANDED..........
28th Oct 2013
Hi all,

Regards
Haven't heard or read of such but I can assure you that you'll be fine. Remember, every case is unique and they probably just need clarification with some stuffs and may as well be your oath ceremony. Don't sweat it.

CanEuro

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
Hi

What's the email you get for oath invitation? Those who received oath invitation via email can you please share the email address.

Thank you

VoL@ND

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone! Just a quick update on my application:
Passed my test September 1, 2021 and there were no updates until today when I got a "ghost" update - June 1st. So, 9 months after the test there is finally some movement on my file. Could you please share your experience with the timeline after the "ghost" update? I really hope I'm close to being done with this whole process.

Shauna_Jamaican

Sep 29, 2021
Hi everyone! Just a quick update on my application:
Passed my test September 1, 2021 and there were no updates until today when I got a "ghost" update - June 1st. So, 9 months after the test there is finally some movement on my file. Could you please share your experience with the timeline after the "ghost" update? I really hope I'm close to being done with this whole process.
I got a ghost update on Friday May 27th, when I checked back on Monday May 30 everything was marked as completed except for the Oath.

Reactions: VoL@ND

boomshanker

Oct 17, 2016
I got ghost update on feb 14 and there is no movement after that. My file was transferred to Domestic Network because I wrote my citizenship test from outside Canada.

Helenou

Jan 17, 2021
I received oath invite email! It has been really a long journey, almost three years. Share my time line.

1. File received by IRCC-Aug. 2019
2. In process - Nov. 2019
3. Background check completed - Apr.2021
4. All completed -May 10, 2022
5. Oath invite received - Jun.2, 2022
6. Oath- Jun.15, 2022

As my case is for my child (minor), no test is needed. Thank you guys who give me help and suggestion, wish you all the best!

VoL@ND

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
3 days after the ghost update my file changed to Decision Made. Now just waiting for the Oath invite. My timeline:
- July 2020 - Application sent
- November 2020 - AoR
- September 2021 - Test Passed
- June 1, 2022 - Ghost Update
- June 3, 2022 - Decision Made