Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passed
Passport Req..
Hi
The file has already been updated, but just wanted to share on this thread as well as it's for Mississauga applicants

Application received on May 3, 2018
AOR received on July 11, 2018
Started processing application on August 1, 2018
Citizenship test notification on March 15, 2019
Test on March 31, 2019
Status changed to Decision made on April 1, 2019
Notice of oath sent on April 3, 2019
Oath April 29, 2019

Mississauga office and took a year.

I have been on this forum since 2013 when I applied for my student visa and very appreciative of the information sharing this platform brings.

Dodgecaravan

Dec 14, 2017
Brother! Leave them alone, and just forget about them... (I did the same......)!!! The day of the ceremony, I got answers to a lot of hidden agendas....
Congratulation Jayson,

I just want to check with you if you had requested any ATIP notes after you got DM,if yes what was the reason for the long wait between end of sept to April? Appreciate if you can share more about that.

I am pretty much in the same situation, DM since early November 2018 and nothing yet. Contacting my MP I guess just made it worse “ told me could take until next December”, but nothing in my file as a note??? Very confusing file says ceremony ready no further concern, and MP is saying next December??

I really hope to get good news soon.

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
Congratulation Jayson,

I just want to check with you if you had requested any ATIP notes after you got DM,if yes what was the reason for the long wait between end of sept to April? Appreciate if you can share more about that.

I am pretty much in the same situation, DM since early November 2018 and nothing yet. Contacting my MP I guess just made it worse “ told me could take until next December”, but nothing in my file as a note??? Very confusing file says ceremony ready no further concern, and MP is saying next December??

May I ask who was the MP?

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
Congratulation Jayson,

Thank you for writing and congratulating me! I had requested for ATIP notes and nothing, but saw a “Ceremony ready message.”

Guessing the focus for them has been to push seniors first, refugees second, families third and experienced and skilled workers last and along with them..

Three of my mates were really upset after being in touch with MP’s assistant. Two out of the three of them are in the high tax bracket and represent their local neighbourhood communities. According to them, the MP’s assistant really don’t help but get philosophical.
Based on the feedback from them and reading your message; I am guessing that you haven’t received any help.

Please let me know if I could be of any help!?

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
Congratulation Jayson,

Live your life; everything will fall in the right places eventually. I KNOW what you are GOING THROUGH.

3bdcanada

Mar 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-Feb-2015
Thank you for writing and congratulating me! I had requested for ATIP notes and nothing, but saw a “Ceremony ready message.”

Guessing the focus for them has been to push seniors first, refugees second, families third and experienced and skilled workers last and along with them..

Three of my mates were really upset after being in touch with MP’s assistant. Two out of the three of them are in the high tax bracket and represent their local neighbourhood communities. According to them, the MP’s assistant really don’t help but get philosophical.
Based on the feedback from them and reading your message; I am guessing that you haven’t received any help.

My experience with my MP office was far from being satisfactory as well. They are not willing to help at all and they just provide fake promises to follow up and they never do. I clearly told them that I'm not expecting you to speed my application up, all what I'm asking is to know why and where exactly it"s stuck (my background check was completed in June 2018) and they just turn their deaf ears sending me their cut and paste standard response telling me that my application is still in process..

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
My experience with my MP office was far from being satisfactory as well. They are not willing to help at all and they just provide fake promises to follow up and they never do. I clearly told them that I'm not expecting you to speed my application up, all what I'm asking is to know why and where exactly it"s stuck (my background check was completed in June 2018) and they just turn their deaf ears sending me their cut and paste standard response telling me that my application is still in process..
Elections are around the corner just remember all this when they come asking for votes especially if u can shame them in community gatherings

Reactions: dkmemon

Dodgecaravan

Dec 14, 2017

Thank you so much for the answer, I guess I will continue doing what everyone else here is doing “ wait and wait then wait some more,then keep waiting”

And yes no much help from MPs, I have been in touch with the MP two times, first response was “ scheduled for ceremony” after 1 month visited the MP again and the response was different “ could be till December”, so I guess when it is bad just accept it because it can be worse. Anyway I still suggest people go and ask for help through MPs, some people experience has been good doing that unlike mine, but it’s a channel to communicate with IRCC beside other channels, and you never know, it might be your lucky day and the person on the other side of the line will take an action to your favour.

Thanks for the help jayson, it is a bit of relief to know that I am not an isolated case.

Regards

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
Thank you so much for the answer, I guess I will continue doing what everyone else here is doing “ wait and wait then wait some more,then keep waiting”

And yes no much help from MPs, I have been in touch with the MP two times, first response was “ scheduled for ceremony” after 1 month visited the MP again and the response was different “ could be till December”, so I guess when it is bad just accept it because it can be worse. Anyway I still suggest people go and ask for help through MPs, some people experience has been good doing that unlike mine, but it’s a channel to communicate with IRCC beside other channels, and you never know, it might be your lucky day and the person on the other side of the line will take an action to your favour.

Thanks for the help jayson, it is a bit of relief to know that I am not an isolated case.

Regards
You’re always welcome.

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
I am sorry to read that! There is an upcoming town-hall sometime later this month at Sheridan college about square one mall.

3bdcanada

Mar 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-Feb-2015
I am sorry to read that! There is an upcoming town-hall sometime later this month at Sheridan college about square one mall.
Unfortunately, it's for another MP else I would have gone there.

abukw

Feb 7, 2019
Hi all

My Application was received March 7th, 2018 . Till Date still no test invite. I called them 5 times and getting same answer that tagged for test.
Im not sure what is the useful way to get this completed.
My File in Mississauga with Family of 2 . I had a plan to travel during summer holiday, not sure what shall i do :(

Any Hope with Mississauga applicants ?