+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

Starshi

Apr 8, 2018
Does anyone knows from their experience how long it takes for test invite to arrive after contacting MP office and CIC after 12th months? Our local MP said 2 weeks ago that the offer is coming however we have not received it. In process since Nov4.
My MP escalated like 3 weeks ago but no news yet...our timeline is pretty much the same...

Reactions: Habs

CanadaSet

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Singapore
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2014
Doc's Request.
06-03-2015
Nomination.....
10-12-2014
AOR Received.
20-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
06-03-2015
Med's Done....
12-03-2015
Passport Req..
29-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2015
LANDED..........
2 September 2015
Hello Guys.. we are planning to apply for citizenship next month. I am trying to download the forms from their website but unable to do so.. eventho i have updated acrobat, unable to download any forms from the cic website. Anyone faced this issued before? Applying from Mississauga

TESTV

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hello Guys.. we are planning to apply for citizenship next month. I am trying to download the forms from their website but unable to do so.. eventho i have updated acrobat, unable to download any forms from the cic website. Anyone faced this issued before? Applying from Mississauga
you have to download the forms from the link in URL, simply clicking on the hyperlink on the site does not work.

Habs

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
When you called IRCC what they said over the phone regarding your background check and other stuff ?
They said background and criminality check were cleared since December 2017. They sent a message to Scarborough office in regards to my application.

Habs

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
My MP escalated like 3 weeks ago but no news yet...our timeline is pretty much the same...
Called the MP office. Told me if I don't get any invitation by end of November then see the MP assistant by December 1st. They really don't care. MP assistant response was due Bill C6 they received influx number of applicants "DUH". Yah they introduced a new citizenship requirement which they were not prepared for. He also mentioned Mississauga office is the most busiest and there are less case workers. Pretty much we care about Federal case workers and not the soon to be Canadian Citizen. Shaking my head.

Reactions: AHHA121

AHHA121

Star Member
May 4, 2018
Called the MP office. Told me if I don't get any invitation by end of November then see the MP assistant by December 1st. They really don't care. MP assistant response was due Bill C6 they received influx number of applicants "DUH". Yah they introduced a new citizenship requirement which they were not prepared for. He also mentioned Mississauga office is the most busiest and there are less case workers. Pretty much we care about Federal case workers and not the soon to be Canadian Citizen. Shaking my head.
Im September 2017 applicant, in process since November. I called CiC after full 12 months and they told me that if i dont get anything by December 14 i should contact them and find out. LOL. Like are you serious?! December 14th laterally few days before Christmas and new year which means they gets holidays and they don't really work around that time.
Im not really planning to call MP. I feel they have nothing to offer. It's just a mess. Best thing is to keep in touch with the CIC themsleves and if anything finding an immgration lawyer for free since my College offers free legal services.

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Im September 2017 applicant, in process since November. I called CiC after full 12 months and they told me that if i dont get anything by December 14 i should contact them and find out. LOL. Like are you serious?! December 14th laterally few days before Christmas and new year which means they gets holidays and they don't really work around that time.
Im not really planning to call MP. I feel they have nothing to offer. It's just a mess. Best thing is to keep in touch with the CIC themsleves and if anything finding an immgration lawyer for free since my College offers free legal services.
I think they are probably going to do something special ... after the oath ceremony on CN Tower, what can top that? They will send Santa to deliver the invitation to you!

MILTON APPLICANT

May 24, 2018
Hi Everyone

Timeline:

Application Received on: 10 NOV 2017
Confirmation Receipt: 26 DEC 2017
Started Processing: 16 JAN 2018
TEST: 1st OCT (Since then its showing In process). * (SCARBOROUGH )

** I have been asked to provide the expired PR Card, i94 entry records and explanation about job title (Freelance Researcher).

Is anyone can guide me? Should I contact local MP or is it all normal?

APPRECIATED!

Habs

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
LISA RAITT - MILTON

Does MPs help to faster the process
Yes she will help you unlike my puppet MP sideshow. Just mention to her Bill C6 and what a mess liberals have created and see how she will put fire under someone seat. You will hear from IRCC soon. Good luck.