+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Applicants

majorsaab

Sep 19, 2017
Hello all mississauga and brampton applicants. Lets all connect here in this thread. I believe the processing for Mississauga office takes much more time than other places. Maybe I am wrong but if I look at the sheet it seems Mississauga office is too slow or there are lot of people applying from this city.

Reactions: mickey_mouse

Stabinmo

Apr 12, 2017
I fully agree with you..It's been extremely slow for Mississauga compared to other locations. I haven't heard anything from them since end of March and not sure what this office is doing!

majorsaab

Sep 19, 2017
C'mon Mississauga and Brampton people, please lets connect...
I fully agree with you..It's been extremely slow for Mississauga compared to other locations. I haven't heard anything from them since end of March and not sure what this office is doing!
Can you tell me when did you apply and when did you receive AOR, what is your ecas status at the moment?

canadavisa22

Star Member
Aug 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
C'mon Mississauga and Brampton people, please lets connect...

Can you tell me when did you apply and when did you receive AOR, what is your ecas status at the moment?
You can check out the spreadsheet for all the Mississauga applicants. Most from February and March are still waiting, but I did see a person with an IP of early April get their test over in the March thread.

You can see my status in my signature. Seems to be a 6-8 month wait for Mississauga applicants at the moment.

majorsaab

Sep 19, 2017
You can check out the spreadsheet for all the Mississauga applicants. Most from February and March are still waiting, but I did see a person with an IP of early April get their test over in the March thread.

You can see my status in my signature. Seems to be a 6-8 month wait for Mississauga applicants at the moment.
OMG, yes you are right except for one applicant in May, all the Mississauga applicants are waiting since April. And here I am, I just sent my application few days ago. I believe my application will take another full year, may be by Dec 2018, and that too if everything else goes fine.

RAZAAS

Feb 5, 2017
OMG, yes you are right except for one applicant in May, all the Mississauga applicants are waiting since April. And here I am, I just sent my application few days ago. I believe my application will take another full year, may be by Dec 2018, and that too if everything else goes fine.
We applied in November last year and got the test date this week, after 10 months.

RAZAAS

Feb 5, 2017
There are no citizenship ceremonies scheduled after September this year in Mississauga as per the CIC website. Can people who appear in test in Mississauga attend oath ceremony in any other city.

Zaid Rehman

Oct 10, 2017
Hi Guys;
I applied from Milton, ON (I believe the office will be Mississauga). Here is my status as of today;
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 13, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on March 28, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on April 12, 2017.

Zaid Rehman

Oct 10, 2017
Do not start unnecessary threads and do not confuse people...there are threads regarding months like january, februrary,,,join those threads
This forum is for all Mississauga applicants. Where does it say that it is for a specific month?

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
My office is also Missisauga,, What you people think if we start a petition and sign it and send it to them to process it faster. I have done that with friends in past and it worked...

Reactions: nash_avatar

Zaid Rehman

Oct 10, 2017
My office is also Missisauga,, What you people think if we start a petition and sign it and send it to them to process it faster. I have done that with friends in past and it worked...
The processing time is 12 months for all citizenship applications. I dont think our petition can do anything unless we dont hear from them in 12 months.

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
The processing time is 12 months for all citizenship applications. I dont think our petition can do anything unless we dont hear from them in 12 months.
Buddy there is no harm in doing that. It can help but no adverse things. When we did last time it was same like so called time frame but it helped..Any how if people agree to it I can make a petition online and we just need to sign it and send by email. Every thing is electronic

We need to push these sleeping fools.......

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
Another point when we send petition online there are only signatures so they don't know our file numbers or our identity...hope you understand what I am saying...

Zaid Rehman

Oct 10, 2017
Buddy there is no harm in doing that. It can help but no adverse things. When we did last time it was same like so called time frame but it helped..Any how if people agree to it I can make a petition online and we just need to sign it and send by email. Every thing is electronic

We need to push these sleeping fools.......
I am willing to sign as long as we have good number of people.

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
I am willing to sign as long as we have good number of people.

Yes sure...I will make it and I have some friends willing to sign it from Missisauga office and in reality we don't know how many actual Missisauga applicants are waiting because not every one is on this forum

Last edited: