Missisauga adresse

noubi

Star Member
Oct 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Assalam alaikul
hello everybody

can i have the adress of Missisauga for can send our aplication i need it pls as soon as possible

thank you so much

The Littlest Hobo

Star Member
Nov 13, 2009
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2009
File Transfer...
7-12-2009
Passport Req..
18-12-2009
VISA ISSUED...
3-02-2010
LANDED..........
20-03-2010
Alaikul assalam noubi!

Cusin said:
for carrier service you need to use the following address:

Courier address (no public drop-offs)
2 Robert Speck Parkway,
Suite 1200
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8
In case it is not clear, you do not write "Courier adress (no public drop-offs)" as the first line of the courier delivery address! :) Better to try "Case Processing Centre - Mississauga"

And don't forget to put "Canada"... :D

noubi

Star Member
Oct 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you but wish one is good for because we give our application to our friend he will send it to Missisauga i want to know where the good adress

Sponsorship applications for:
Spouses, common-law or conjugal partner and dependent children:
CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 3000, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4N6
Other family class applications:
CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4H4
RPRF payments or other correspondence:
CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4H4
Courier address (no public drop-offs)
2 Robert Speck Parkway,
Suite 1200
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8
Fax: 905-803-7392

The Littlest Hobo

Star Member
Nov 13, 2009
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2009
File Transfer...
7-12-2009
Passport Req..
18-12-2009
VISA ISSUED...
3-02-2010
LANDED..........
20-03-2010
noubi said:
thank you but wish one is good for because we give our application to our friend he will send it to Missisauga i want to know where the good adress
It depends on how your friend plans to send it. If he sends it by courier or through the normal post office? If that difference is not clear, you can look up the definition of "courier" in a dictionary, but basically it is a service where someone delivers the package in person, not the normal mailman. Usually it is the fastest but also most expensive way, you can follow your package on the internet - common courier companies are FedEx and DHL, but the post office also may offer a special, fast courier service, sometimes called "Registered Mail". The reason there are two address for the applications is that one address is a "PO Box" which is just a little metal box at the post office in the same city, there is no reception area for receiving packages! It is just the normal post office. So a courier cannot deliver it there because they need to hand it to a real, live person, and get a signature to prove it was delivered. So they give you two choices of how to send the package, and that's why there are two addresses. The address for couriers (which require a signature) will be a real office with a secretary or someone to receive the package. But you are not allowed to bring it there yourself, only to send it there by courier.

The address to send it by courier for all the different types of family class applications is:

Case Processing Centre - Mississauga
2 Robert Speck Parkway, Suite 1200
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8
Canada

The address if you send it by regular mail service (for applications for Spouses, common-law or conjugal partner and dependent children) is:

Case Processing Centre - Mississauga
P.O. Box 3000, Station A
Mississauga ON
L5A 4N6
CANADA

And I guess you can read that the "other family class" applications is the address on the list in your last message, if it's not for your spouse or children.

I hope you didn't have this much trouble understanding the rest of the application because it is complicated and sometimes confusing, even for us Canadians!

Good luck!
TLH

The Littlest Hobo

Star Member
Nov 13, 2009
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......