+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missing UCI number from Express Entry

Dacie

Jan 17, 2018
Australia
Category........
CEC
Hi guys,

I applied for PR through EE in August 2017 and received a ITA and a new UCI Number... I unfortunately let it lapse in November 2017 and my ITA expired
I then re applied through EE again and within 24 hours received another ITA but this time the UCI Number is blank.
I’m trying to use the UCI number to book a medical in Australia but can’t because they say the UCI isn’t working.

Does anyone know why I didn’t get a UCI number?

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Are you saying you got a UCI when you created your profile or when you withdraw your profile?

The UCI in the EE profile is different from the UCI you get after submitting your e-APR.

For the medicals, tell the clinic you will do an upfront medical exam for FSW.

Kazunari

Jan 17, 2018
Hi guys,

I applied for PR through EE in August 2017 and received a ITA and a new UCI Number... I unfortunately let it lapse in November 2017 and my ITA expired
I then re applied through EE again and within 24 hours received another ITA but this time the UCI Number is blank.
I’m trying to use the UCI number to book a medical in Australia but can’t because they say the UCI isn’t working.

Does anyone know why I didn’t get a UCI number?
Omg my UCI is blank too and ive been struggling since a week to make an appointment with BUPA medical clinic as this is the only approved place to get medical test done for canada.They keep asking about my UCI which i don't have and was told to call the immigration canada in Sydney but keep reaching the automated voice recording.I even sent them an email but no response.This is really frustrating.

im hoping someone will be able to help us with this matter

nishantvshah

Feb 7, 2017
As far as i know UCI number is only generated after the medicals have passed. To go for medicals after your ITA, you can take a copy of the ITA you received on your EE profile.

Nishant.

Kazunari

Jan 17, 2018
As far as i know UCI number is only generated after the medicals have passed. To go for medicals after your ITA, you can take a copy of the ITA you received on your EE profile.

Nishant.
I think in australia is different.you can't go to the medical clinic to book for an appointment.It has to be booked on the phone but they won't let me and keep insisting about providing my UCI which i don't have.On my ITA the UCI ias actually blank.im not sure what to do anymore.

nishantvshah

Feb 7, 2017
I think in australia is different.you can't go to the medical clinic to book for an appointment.It has to be booked on the phone but they won't let me and keep insisting about providing my UCI which i don't have.On my ITA the UCI ias actually blank.im not sure what to do anymore.
As i said earlier, the UCI is only generated after you pass the medical exam. Did you try to give your EE profile number? May be they think thats UCI.

I had to also book a prior appointment here in Qatar before taking the medicals but the guy here was experienced with this. i just mailed him my ITA and the rest was taken care.

Nishant.

Kazunari

Jan 17, 2018
As i said earlier, the UCI is only generated after you pass the medical exam. Did you try to give your EE profile number? May be they think thats UCI.

I had to also book a prior appointment here in Qatar before taking the medicals but the guy here was experienced with this. i just mailed him my ITA and the rest was taken care.

Nishant.
Hey Nishant,
Yes i did mentioned about my EE profile number but she still insisted i need a UCI number:/..i will try again tomorrow and hopefully ill be able to book for my medical test.

Thank you for your response

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
Hey Nishant,
Yes i did mentioned about my EE profile number but she still insisted i need a UCI number:/..i will try again tomorrow and hopefully ill be able to book for my medical test.

Thank you for your response
Have you ever been to Canada before? Say to study, work or even just visit? Because, if so, you can use the UCI number on the visa from those visits...the number remains the same.
Nishant is right; generally, UCI numbers aren't generated for applicants until IRCC starts processing your Express Entry application. An Express Entry profile and the ITA that results from it don't constitute an application (they're just 'Expressions of Interest' and the 'response to said Expression of Interest' respectively), so I don't think IRCC would generate a UCI number for someone who isn't yet a formal applicant...

Dacie

Jan 17, 2018
Australia
Category........
CEC
Are you saying you got a UCI when you created your profile or when you withdraw your profile?

The UCI in the EE profile is different from the UCI you get after submitting your e-APR.

For the medicals, tell the clinic you will do an upfront medical exam for FSW.

So the first time I got a ITA, it generated a UCI number. But that ITA expired so the UCI number is no longer in the system for the eMedical.
The second time I applied and received a ITA, the UCI is blank.
The Bupa Office which is the company in melbourne that does the medical for Canadian visas can’t book an appointment without a valid UCI number... which I don’t have.
But... they did offer a FSW appointment which would generate a info printout sheet which I can then upload, but will that be accepted apart of my PR application?
I’m applying under the Candian Experience Class (CEC)

Thanks to all that have commented already.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
So the first time I got a ITA, it generated a UCI number. But that ITA expired so the UCI number is no longer in the system for the eMedical.
The second time I applied and received a ITA, the UCI is blank.
The Bupa Office which is the company in melbourne that does the medical for Canadian visas can’t book an appointment without a valid UCI number... which I don’t have.
But... they did offer a FSW appointment which would generate a info printout sheet which I can then upload, but will that be accepted apart of my PR application?
I’m applying under the Candian Experience Class (CEC)

Thanks to all that have commented already.
Yes, it is called upfront medical exam.

Reactions: VDej

diliprath

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-02-2018
Doc's Request.
20-02-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2018
File Transfer...
08-02-2018
Med's Done....
20-02-2018
Passport Req..
16-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-04-2018
Guys, for federal skilled worker program, the medicals required is upfront medical exam and it does not need to have any connection with your profile. You can give it anytime. Preferably just before submitting your final application as suggested by CIC as it needs to be valid when you enter else you may be asked to give again. You need to upload the form you are given during this exam and IRCC will match the results received by them using the number in the form you will upload. In the profile an UCI does appear but it does so after a while when IRCC starts going through your profile. Do not worry about UCI right now.

NSA82

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Hi, I submitted my application on 29th March, aor 29th March. In the eAPR, I gave the UCI mentioned on my express entry profile but now the UCI on both my PR application and express entry profile has changed. Will this impact my PR application? Do I need to write to CIC to clarify and if so, how can I do that?

shiyishi

Jul 24, 2018
Australia
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-08-2018
Med's Done....
21-09-2018
Passport Req..
25-04-2019
LANDED..........
11-06-2019
Omg my UCI is blank too and ive been struggling since a week to make an appointment with BUPA medical clinic as this is the only approved place to get medical test done for canada.They keep asking about my UCI which i don't have and was told to call the immigration canada in Sydney but keep reaching the automated voice recording.I even sent them an email but no response.This is really frustrating.

im hoping someone will be able to help us with this matter
have u solved this? I am experiencing the same problem! It almost has been one month I have tried to book the appointment with BUPA. I tried to book the upfront but they insist to get the UCI now I have my UCI but they said they cant find this number in the system.

Kazunari

Jan 17, 2018
have u solved this? I am experiencing the same problem! It almost has been one month I have tried to book the appointment with BUPA. I tried to book the upfront but they insist to get the UCI now I have my UCI but they said they cant find this number in the system.[/QUOTE
have u solved this? I am experiencing the same problem! It almost has been one month I have tried to book the appointment with BUPA. I tried to book the upfront but they insist to get the UCI now I have my UCI but they said they cant find this number in the system.
yes i did:)
In the end i have to booked for an upfront medical for work permit which worked out to be the same as the medical test for Express entry.

shiyishi

Jul 24, 2018
Australia
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-08-2018
Med's Done....
21-09-2018
Passport Req..
25-04-2019
LANDED..........
11-06-2019
thank u for ur reply! but i don't know why the things different to me, I even went to the Sydney bupa visa medical centre today. they said pr/ee is not under work category, even the checked items are the same it will affect my application. They still dont let me book without UCI. I explained the whole monring that now it all online and need to be done upfront. Now I give up and think about to go other country for the medical check