+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missing Saudi Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)

MANtoAB

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Islamabad
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-11-2021
Nomination.....
31-01-2022
AOR Received.
23-02-2022
Med's Done....
21-02-2022
Hi
Canada Immigration just ask for my husband to provide a PCC from K.S.A.
He worked ther for 4 years
and we are apparently gathering requirements so we can get PCC from K.S.A.
It is Possible but it's a long and stressful process.
Im just wondering as to why would Canada Immigration ask for PCC from Saudi Arabia (K.S.A.)
while it is in their website says
If you do not have current legal residence status in Saudi Arabia, you are not required to provide a Saudi Arabian police certificate. If you are asked for a police certificate from Saudi Arabia, write: “I cannot provide a police certificate for the time I spent in Saudi Arabia because certificates are only available to people who have current legal residence status.”
I am not uploading KSA PCC as it states not required. So, take a screenshot from the IRCC website and paste into a word document along with a detailed Letter of Explanation regarding the situation. IRCC case officers will understand as they face similar situations all the time.

ggb

Apr 9, 2022
Hi,
I lived in saudi arabia and moved to canada. I still have valid iqama. I'm applying for my citizenship.
My immigration consultant gave explanation as "IRCC letter required".

Will IRCC send me a Facilitation letter to travel to saudi arabia and obtain police clearance or will they process my application without the saudi police clearance? Air Ticket for the family to travel will cost me CAD 13,000 other than other expenses.

I would appreciate feedback from anyone who had gone through this situation.

Thank you

KhalidCanada

Jan 3, 2023
Hi
Canada Immigration just ask for my husband to provide a PCC from K.S.A.
He worked ther for 4 years
and we are apparently gathering requirements so we can get PCC from K.S.A.
It is Possible but it's a long and stressful process.
Im just wondering as to why would Canada Immigration ask for PCC from Saudi Arabia (K.S.A.)
while it is in their website says
If you do not have current legal residence status in Saudi Arabia, you are not required to provide a Saudi Arabian police certificate. If you are asked for a police certificate from Saudi Arabia, write: “I cannot provide a police certificate for the time I spent in Saudi Arabia because certificates are only available to people who have current legal residence status.”
Hi Yan30, did you get the PCC? Can you pls share your experience?

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
where did you upload your letter of explanation regarding Saudi PCC?
What you can do is write a couple of statements in a word document that PCC for Saudi is not required and then upload it in additional information tab.

sammak123

Nov 28, 2023
I stayed in Saudi Arabia for more than 6 months and I didn't upload my Saudi PCC. This was because CIC clearly said on their website that if you are currently non-resident of Saudi Arabia, you don't need a PCC from there. I got the PR also and there was no review required condition against my Saudi PCC.
Hi I'm in a similar boat, did you face any delays in background verification if you were not able to provide KSA PCC?

chingkaykik

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Hi..where do you put the loe? In the pcc field section?
Hi...
U need to do the following :-
1.Prepare a letter, (similar to LoE) mentioning his period of stay in Saudi and supporting documents like Final exit visa, Stamp on PP etc (if available). In this letter, add screen shot from the IRCC website as well... Upload this document in the placeholder for Saudi PCC.
2. Mention in the LoE (Client Information) that since u r out of KSA and u don't have legal res status... etc,(use same words in IRCC website ), u are attaching an explanation letter in place of Saudi PCC..

This worked for me and I got PR
Hope it helps
Thanks
Hi..where

JUNB

Star Member
Oct 5, 2021
where did you upload your letter of explanation regarding Saudi PCC?
I I uploded the the LOE where the Saudi PCC requirement is to be uploaded. After that, approximately 8 months before I received PPR. Now waiting for the passport/visa/CoPR to be release. 3 days to 3 weeks, they say. Hope all of you have a much shorter wait time

chingkaykik

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
I I uploded the the LOE where the Saudi PCC requirement is to be uploaded. After that, approximately 8 months before I received PPR. Now waiting for the passport/visa/CoPR to be release. 3 days to 3 weeks, they say. Hope all of you have a much shorter wait time
Thank youbfor your quick response. Can i upload the PCC that i got from Saudi arabia before o exoted and attach an LOE why it like years old? I exoted saudi arabia in 2021 but i was able to procure a PCC bfore exit.

SAU443

Star Member
Mar 22, 2024
Hi I'm in a similar boat, did you face any delays in background verification if you were not able to provide KSA PCC?
Hi..@Sammak123,

I am also in the same situation and submitted a covering letter thru webform explaining that a police clearance certificate is not required for non-citizens who does not have legal residence status and not residing in Saudi Arabia. Moreover, I received the acknowledgement receipt of the document by IRCC but the status tracker is still showing send us additional information "waiting on you" status for about two months now.

So, could you kindly share your experience with what supporting documents you supplied to overcome the police clearance certificate from Saudi Arabia and whether it got accepted by IRCC without any additional document requirements. Did you face any delays in background verification? Was you able to complete all the steps of citizenship such as Background check, oath, etc?

sammak123

Nov 28, 2023
Hi..@Sammak123,

I am also in the same situation and submitted a covering letter thru webform explaining that a police clearance certificate is not required for non-citizens who does not have legal residence status and not residing in Saudi Arabia. Moreover, I received the acknowledgement receipt of the document by IRCC but the status tracker is still showing send us additional information "waiting on you" status for about two months now.

So, could you kindly share your experience with what supporting documents you supplied to overcome the police clearance certificate from Saudi Arabia and whether it got accepted by IRCC without any additional document requirements. Did you face any delays in background verification? Was you able to complete all the steps of citizenship such as Background check, oath, etc?
I submitted an LOE that explained why I'm unable to provide KSA PCC. I Provided scanned copies of my KSA visa and all exit and extry stamps in that letter. I wasn't asked for any additional documents after that regarding KSA PCC and recieved my CoPR.

SAU443

Star Member
Mar 22, 2024
I submitted an LOE that explained why I'm unable to provide KSA PCC. I Provided scanned copies of my KSA visa and all exit and extry stamps in that letter. I wasn't asked for any additional documents after that regarding KSA PCC and recieved my CoPR.
Thank you so much for your response.