+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missing Saudi Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)

Ashsha

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Hi...
U need to do the following :-
1.Prepare a letter, (similar to LoE) mentioning his period of stay in Saudi and supporting documents like Final exit visa, Stamp on PP etc (if available). In this letter, add screen shot from the IRCC website as well... Upload this document in the placeholder for Saudi PCC.
2. Mention in the LoE (Client Information) that since u r out of KSA and u don't have legal res status... etc,(use same words in IRCC website ), u are attaching an explanation letter in place of Saudi PCC..

This worked for me and I got PR
Hope it helps
Thanks
That’s great, thanks for the feedback. Would you mind sending the sample letter you prepared as a LOE as a private message here?

AK0910

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
I worked for ABC Company during 2012-2016 and then i left on final exit. After few months, i came back on new IQAMA and since then i have been working for XYZ Company. How can i obtain the PCC when i used to work for ABC Company ?

Fahadkazmi

May 28, 2018
I worked for ABC Company during 2012-2016 and then i left on final exit. After few months, i came back on new IQAMA and since then i have been working for XYZ Company. How can i obtain the PCC when i used to work for ABC Company ?
Just get a PCC made it will cover all duration of your stay in Saudi , Saudi PCC do not have duration of stay and they only mention the current date

Reactions: AK0910

AK0910

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Just get a PCC made it will cover all duration of your stay in Saudi , Saudi PCC do not have duration of stay and they only mention the current date
Thank you for your response. How sure are you that i will not be required to submit 2 PCC for 2 different Iqamas ?
My second question is related to the EE profile and the forms, what should i fill in the residential details?

Fahadkazmi

May 28, 2018
Thank you for your response. How sure are you that i will not be required to submit 2 PCC for 2 different Iqamas ?
My second question is related to the EE profile and the forms, what should i fill in the residential details?
Iqama numbers are not required for EE, your passport number should reflect that it is your PCC.
Saudia have a centralized police system, even if you have lived in different cities ONE PCC will be sufficient.
For residential details, just mention the truth.

saaqibs955

Jan 10, 2020
I stayed in Saudi Arabia for more than 6 months and I didn't upload my Saudi PCC. This was because CIC clearly said on their website that if you are currently non-resident of Saudi Arabia, you don't need a PCC from there. I got the PR also and there was no review required condition against my Saudi PCC.
Assalamualaikum brother,

I lived in saudi for 15years and moved to india and now im in usa applying for PR.
I still have valid iqama until 2021.
Do i still need to get the PCC from saudi?

Harlan

Nov 28, 2018
I stayed in Saudi Arabia for more than 6 months and I didn't upload my Saudi PCC. This was because CIC clearly said on their website that if you are currently non-resident of Saudi Arabia, you don't need a PCC from there. I got the PR also and there was no review required condition against my Saudi PCC.
Hi Syed
Did you exclude the days you spent in KSA in your Pakistan PCC?
Moreover, did you cover the short visits, if any, made to Pakistan during the time spent in KSA in your Pakistan PCC?

ramiz11

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Dear Members,

I stayed in Saudi Arabia for a period of 2 years, but forgot to obtain PCC before leaving KSA in April 2018.
I submitted Express Entry application in Sept 2018 without Saudi PCC, even though system asked for uploading it. I attached a Letter of Explanation instead of Saudi PCC.
It has been 4 months since I submitted my profile.
When I obtained GCMS notes, it is mentioned that "Review Required" against Saudi PCC.

Anybody were in similar situation before ?
Anybody who didn't submit Saudi PCC (even though stayed for more than 60 days in KSA), got PPR ??

Appreciate your comments

Thanks
HI, i just want to ask did your application went through? Did they accept your LOE?
Secondly, I have a question i lived in Saudi Arabia from Aug 2016 to Jan 2020 for my Pakistani PCC shall i have to obtain two PCC period covering from my date of birth to July 2016 and 2nd PCC from Feb 2020 or do i need to have one PCC which is covering my entire stay in Pakistan. Need your advice on this.

Muhammad Shahrukh

Star Member
Apr 29, 2020
I am going to submit my PR application very soon and therefore I have required to submit Saudi Police Clearance Certificate. I lived in ksa for more than six months and I had a final exit in the period of 2014 and since than I never visited. I have contacted Pakistani Embassy in Jeddah to see if they assist me, they replied and asked me to submit some documents with attestation and therefore it might take several weeks to finish the process. So in case if I didn't get it could I submit letter of explanation for what IRCC told us.

Muhammad Shahrukh

Star Member
Apr 29, 2020
Hello,

Although they clearly mention that we don't require police clearance certificate but can we apply and see if we get it from Saudi authorities.

Muhammad Shahrukh

Star Member
Apr 29, 2020
Hi...
U need to do the following :-
1.Prepare a letter, (similar to LoE) mentioning his period of stay in Saudi and supporting documents like Final exit visa, Stamp on PP etc (if available). In this letter, add screen shot from the IRCC website as well... Upload this document in the placeholder for Saudi PCC.
2. Mention in the LoE (Client Information) that since u r out of KSA and u don't have legal res status... etc,(use same words in IRCC website ), u are attaching an explanation letter in place of Saudi PCC..

This worked for me and I got PR
Hope it helps
Thanks
Hi, if final exit in arabic do I need to translate in english?

dr-kk

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can some one please provide a template for explaining inability to collect saudi pcc as we r not residing now.

yan30

Dec 17, 2021
Hi
Canada Immigration just ask for my husband to provide a PCC from K.S.A.
He worked ther for 4 years
and we are apparently gathering requirements so we can get PCC from K.S.A.
It is Possible but it's a long and stressful process.
Im just wondering as to why would Canada Immigration ask for PCC from Saudi Arabia (K.S.A.)
while it is in their website says
If you do not have current legal residence status in Saudi Arabia, you are not required to provide a Saudi Arabian police certificate. If you are asked for a police certificate from Saudi Arabia, write: “I cannot provide a police certificate for the time I spent in Saudi Arabia because certificates are only available to people who have current legal residence status.”