+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missing one transcript, what should I do??

yuz

Star Member
Dec 5, 2013
Hey Guys,

I am wondering if anyone can help me out here...

I got my university degree in June this year. I have been in graduate school since September. I mailed my application in Nov., but signed it in late October.

However, since I have just been graduate school for two months, emotionally I have not even considered myself as a student there yet. Therefore, I forgot to include the transcript for this school......

So am I considered MISSING DOCUMENT now? What's the possibility for my application to be returned? It's it possible for them to not return my application? May I send this missing transcript separately now?

Furthermore, if my application must be returned, can I mail a new one right now? or I have to wait until I got the returned one back..... so tired of waiting now....

Thanks a lot if anyone can answer my questions, so worried now.....

ramsfe

Nov 15, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In some cases, CIC sent letters to request the missing documents. Wait till you hear from them, sending a second application as of now will only confuse them. Worse case scenario they will send back your application, best case, they will ignore this and trust you....

yuz

Star Member
Dec 5, 2013
ramsfe said:
In some cases, CIC sent letters to request the missing documents. Wait till you hear from them, sending a second application as of now will only confuse them. Worse case scenario they will send back your application, best case, they will ignore this and trust you....

KK Thanks, I feel better now~~` :) :) :)