Med's Done....
14-Jan-2015
Passport Req..
19-Feb-15
VISA ISSUED...
19-Mar-15
LANDED..........
27-Jun-15
I observed that there is some information missing in our CoPRs.

For me and my wife, last entry at, last entry date and original entry date ate missing. We have been in canada during 2011-2013 and currently outside canada. Have applied for PR from ourside canada.

One more miss is place of birth for our new borns.

Can someone suggest if this is fine? I sent an email to consulate in our country, but, no reply yet.

surya1984in

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Jan-2014
AOR Received.
25-Feb-2014
Med's Request
02-Aug-2014
Med's Done....
14-Jan-2015
Passport Req..
19-Feb-15
VISA ISSUED...
19-Mar-15
LANDED..........
27-Jun-15
Thanks for the quick reply. :) I just dropped another note to them before I read your message :)

canuck_in_uk said:
That's fine. The border officer can correct it when you land.

Nil Krishna

Oct 31, 2010
Visa Office......
Citizenship
Hi Surya,

Trust you are doing good.

I also received COPR today. All information for me and my spouse are correct in our COPR but PLACE OF BIRTH is missing on COPR of my new born child. I received COPR from CHC, Delhi and I believe you also have the same issue.
Have you sent a email to CHC,Delhi and got any response? What is the email address that you used to inform, please confirm!

Thanks, Nil

Toronto2013

Jul 18, 2013
I had incorrect dates problem on my COPR. I landed at CIC office in Toronto and the officer corrected it there itself.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Nil Krishna said:
I also received COPR today. All information for me and my spouse are correct in our COPR but PLACE OF BIRTH is missing on COPR of my new born child. I received COPR from CHC, Delhi and I believe you also have the same issue.
Have you sent a email to CHC,Delhi and got any response? What is the email address that you used to inform, please confirm!
You do not need to inform NDVO. The CBSA officer will correct it when you land.

Nil Krishna

Oct 31, 2010
Visa Office......
Citizenship
Thanks everyone for responding to my question.

Meanwhile I did sent email to CHC , New delhi on April 9th and they also have replied today saying that "Missing Place of Birth" will be updated by immigration officer at port of entry, hence no need for any correction on the COPR from CHC, New Delhi.

mjaffer53

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2014
Med's Request
Jan 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 2015
Passport Req..
March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 2015
LANDED..........
April 2015
Please note that it is NOT a guarantee that the border officer will change the information for you when you land.

I landed a week ago and the border officer REFUSED to change my original entry date even though i had all the proof. She told me to take it up with CIC after i land.

This is based on my personal experience.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
mjaffer53 said:
Please note that it is NOT a guarantee that the border officer will change the information for you when you land.

I landed a week ago and the border officer REFUSED to change my original entry date even though i had all the proof. She told me to take it up with CIC after i land.

Yes I agree. You have to apply for Amendment of COPR.

Techbird

Star Member
Feb 9, 2019

I am little confused here.. could you please tell me did she allowed to finish the landing formality