+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missing entry stamps

LudoZ

Nov 20, 2019
Hello,

I noticed that I have 4 entries to Canada without any corresponding entry stamp on my passport. All of these were from 2016, and were from entries by air. During this time I was on a work permit, so I don't think I could have used the automatic kiosks at the time. I am confident of having my whole travel history right, so am not concerned about making mistakes on the dates I have been traveling outside of Canada.

I am planning on applying soon, just before going on a trip for the Christmas holidays. On the day before I leave, I will have 19 days buffer and am planning on applying then.

Should I be concerned about the missing entry stamps? Do I need to build up more buffer days just in case the entries are not reflected in the CBSA records?

Thanks

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Bro,
My opinion is, your travels are most likely recorded in the CBSA one way or another, and they will pull a report of your trips during the test\interview time, also the entry\exist stamps in the countries you were traveling to, will support what you have listed.
19 days buffer should be sufficent.
All the best.
~A

jc94

Mar 14, 2016
If it makes you feel better, I had two stamps missing and I'm 95% sure it's because they stamped my work permit which they then removed when I went PR.

I made sure I had the itineraries of these trips on me in case it was queried. I had no issues, didn't need most of the paperwork I took either.

Depending upon your passport and where you visited, it might also be visible on a US I-94 report (one of mine was).