+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missing email from IRCC for Inland landing appointment. What is the best I can do now?

nothingtt28

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
Hello everyone,

I wrote an email to IRCC to ask for landing interview appointment on Nov 06th. I was waiting until last Friday and then sent an message on the Web page. Today I got the response from the IRCC officer for the question in Web page, that an agent already responded my request on Nov 12th. However, I didn't receive that email.

Could you guys please advise what should be the best I can do now? Where should I reach to? I tried to call the number but all failed so far. What if the appointment fell between Nov 12th to Nov 21th, today. In the response email, the IRCC officer just mentioned that piece of information, she even didn't advise in case I don't receive the email, what I should do.

Please any of your advice is much appreciated.

Thanks,

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello everyone,

I wrote an email to IRCC to ask for landing interview appointment on Nov 06th. I was waiting until last Friday and then sent an message on the Web page. Today I got the response from the IRCC officer for the question in Web page, that an agent already responded my request on Nov 12th. However, I didn't receive that email.

Could you guys please advise what should be the best I can do now? Where should I reach to? I tried to call the number but all failed so far. What if the appointment fell between Nov 12th to Nov 21th, today. In the response email, the IRCC officer just mentioned that piece of information, she even didn't advise in case I don't receive the email, what I should do.

Please any of your advice is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Check your spam folder.

Keep trying to call IRCC.