+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missing document

arch_Lipa

Sep 25, 2011
Hi

I've applied as a skill/professional category on May. The immigration office has collect processing fee from my credit card on june and on august they send a email notify me that they have rejected my application. I suppose to get point as my sister is a citizen of Canada. but i forget to attach her birth certificate. so they mentioned "No points were assigned for a relative in Canada as sufficient evidence (such as your relative’s birth certificate) was not on file to satisfy me of your relationship with your sister. Kindly refer to the document checklist for further details." though I have attached her passport copy and resident card. they suggest me to apply again...SUX...

Any way my points are as follows:

1. 4 weeks have gone i got the rejection letter through email. ARE THEY GONNA SEND ME HARD COPY TO MY ADDRESS?
2. As my application has rejected are they send back APPLICATION FEE? IF YES THEN WHEN?
3. I HAVE SUBMITTED ORIGINAL COPY OF JOB EXPERIENCE, IELTS BANK Certificates, ARE THEY SEND ME BACK THOSE DOCUMENTS OR I've TO COLLECT NEW?
4. IS THERE ANY POSSIBLE TO SEND BIRTH CERTIFICATE NOW?

PLEASE HELP CAUSE MY IELTS RESULT WILL BE deemed on DECEMBER 2011.

I Wanted to attach the mail but how to do that?

THANKS

PLEASE REPLY