+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missing Application from IRCC portal

May 12, 2020
It gave me the option to press 1 and then it continued.
I tried so many ways. I can't reach an agent. The number is so useless. However I verified the application status via keypad. They just say it was received by XXX date, no indication of status or if there is any issues with the application.

May 12, 2020
Hi,

I checked in a whatsapp Group, there are many applicants facing this problem, IRCC havent acknowledged this as a problem yet. so not sure when the fix is coming.

Best and high hopes.
Knowing I'm not alone is comforting...what is IRCC doing?!!!!

May 12, 2020
Same thing happened to me; i thought i was going crazy, i signed out and signed in multiple times. Thank God i found this page; hopefully they are able to restore the applications back. The applications must have detached after their last maintenance.
I'm in the same boat! :( received messaged indicating there is an update and new messages, and now everything is GONE!

fuzooli

Jan 18, 2023
It gave me the option to press 1 and then it continued.
I don't know whats going on. Everytime I tried and follow the steps it says it will transfer me to an agent and then it automatically says " We are experiencing high volume of calls at this moment and we are unable to answer your call and please try later" and then it gets disconnected.

May 12, 2020
I don't know whats going on. Everytime I tried and follow the steps it says it will transfer me to an agent and then it automatically says " We are experiencing high volume of calls at this moment and we are unable to answer your call and please try later" and then it gets disconnected.
It's almost impossible to reach an agent. Tried to call them 3 times this morning. :(

fuzooli

Jan 18, 2023
It makes absolutely no sense with their integrated system that we are unable to reach out to a live person if there is anything wrong. I understand there is a backlog of applications due to the Pandemic, but they have to step up their game now. A simple visa application takes over 200+ days to get some sort of progress...if Refused, we just wasted so much time and hope, and these are people's mental health that are at stake!

azali

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
FAM
I tried so many ways. I can't reach an agent. The number is so useless. However I verified the application status via keypad. They just say it was received by XXX date, no indication of status or if there is any issues with the application.
I did same to check my status, it says your application have been approved and we need your passport, now i hope once the application is visible the status stays same and they dont claim it as a glitch.

i am having hard time even going to bed.... just thinking about it gives me anxiety...

It's almost impossible to reach an agent. Tried to call them 3 times this morning. :(
So i think i have a way around this:

1. Call them around 7:50.
  2. navigate yourself to automates application status
  3. once you hear your application status it will offer 3 options
    1. Repeat
    2. main menu
    3. talk to an agent
  4. Keep repeating the status of your application until 7:59.
  5. The moment clock hits 8:00 hit "0" to talk to an agent.
  6. I have tried this multiple times. and it takes me to the queue.

Yesterday i did it, worked for me, i pressed it 10 seconds after 8:00. and i still had 24 min wait time.
The agent was rude and not helpful at all.

Any question i asked, he said i can not help you if your application is being processed outside canada. even i asked why i can't see on portal, he said i can't help you.

Last edited:
Reactions: fuzooli

azali

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
FAM
@hodari

I believe you asked for clarification in line 2:

once you call:

When you call off-time:
  1. Welcom msg:
  2. Msg about high number of calls and blah blah
  3. Press 1 to provide UCI
    1. press 1 to confirm its correct
  4. Message about Afganistan and Ukrain sitiuation
  5. Please choose from following 3 options
    1. for already submitted application
  6. select from following 3 option
    1. check status of application
  7. if you have submitted or authorized, use this option to check status
  8. work study press 1
  9. Letter selection:
    1. F
    2. V
    3. W
  10. Enter your application Number:
    1. press 1 to confirm the entry
  11. Enter your year of birth
    1. press 1 to confirm the entry
  12. Press 1 to check status.

Your. final entries should look something like:

1 1 1 1 1 2 1 1 1

1st 1 to select point#3 in above list
2nd 1 to select point#3.1
3rd 1 to select p#5
4th 1 to select p#6
5th 1 to select to select p#7
6th 2 is to select p#9.2 (for Visit Visa)
7th 1 is to select p#10.1
8th 1 is to select p# 11.1
10th 1 is to select p#12.

They will provide you the status of your application.

Good Luck

Reactions: hodari and fuzooli

azali

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
FAM
Great! Mine is still not... Can anyone else share, has his/her application appeared back in the system or not yet?
Hi i just checked, i dont see my application too may be in few hours, lets keep this thread posted about this

derin1010

Oct 18, 2017
Toronto
They responded me something like that after I have submitted web form:”We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file. Please note, for technical reasons, they may not be visible in your online account. Rest assured that your supporting documents are indeed added and available for officer review”.
Hope that made all situation a little bit clearer and make you calmer. But, anyway, since not just partial or single-person problem and we’re all affected by that issue, I propose to stay in touch here, until it will be figured out and we will finally have our access back.
This is a generic email that you received when you raised a webform