+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missing Application from IRCC portal

azali

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
FAM
Hi,

I submitted my TRV application in may 2022. Yesterday i received an email stating there is a new message. When i logged into the portal, the submitted applications shows that i have no application.

I called ircc and used their automated service, it says that application have been approved and passport is required. I am unable to see the new msg or ppr.

Does anyone have similar situation? I am not sure what to do other than raising a web form and God knows when will they respond to it.

the submitted application sections shows:

Application type

Application number

Applicant name

Date submitted

Current statusAction
No data available in table

cye

Nov 6, 2013
Hi! I noticed they same thing on my parents’ supervisa application. Their application were gone when we checked the portal. Any updates on yours?

azali

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
FAM
Hi! I noticed they same thing on my parents’ supervisa application. Their application were gone when we checked the portal. Any updates on yours?
Hi,

I checked in a whatsapp Group, there are many applicants facing this problem, IRCC havent acknowledged this as a problem yet. so not sure when the fix is coming.

Best and high hopes.

Reactions: cye

cye

Nov 6, 2013
Hi,

I checked in a whatsapp Group, there are many applicants facing this problem, IRCC havent acknowledged this as a problem yet. so not sure when the fix is coming.

Best and high hopes.
Thank you for the update.
Best of luck to you too!

tigerrex12

Jan 17, 2023
Hi,

I submitted my TRV application in may 2022. Yesterday i received an email stating there is a new message. When i logged into the portal, the submitted applications shows that i have no application.

I called ircc and used their automated service, it says that application have been approved and passport is required. I am unable to see the new msg or ppr.

Does anyone have similar situation? I am not sure what to do other than raising a web form and God knows when will they respond to it.

Application type

Application number

Applicant name

Date submitted

Current statusAction
They responded me something like that after I have submitted web form:”We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file. Please note, for technical reasons, they may not be visible in your online account. Rest assured that your supporting documents are indeed added and available for officer review”.
Hope that made all situation a little bit clearer and make you calmer. But, anyway, since not just partial or single-person problem and we’re all affected by that issue, I propose to stay in touch here, until it will be figured out and we will finally have our access back.

Reactions: azali

azali

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
FAM
They responded me something like that after I have submitted web form:”We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file. Please note, for technical reasons, they may not be visible in your online account. Rest assured that your supporting documents are indeed added and available for officer review”.
Hope that made all situation a little bit clearer and make you calmer. But, anyway, since not just partial or single-person problem and we’re all affected by that issue, I propose to stay in touch here, until it will be figured out and we will finally have our access back.
indeed, trust me i have a an update in my account i need to check, so i have logged in like 200 times since morning in hopes that it might be fixed and didnt slept most of last night...

Laabin

Jan 17, 2023
Hi,

Application type

Application number

Applicant name

Date submitted

Current statusAction
Hi, what number did you call to use their automated service?

azali

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
FAM
Hi, what number did you call to use their automated service?

Automated telephone service (in Canada only)
With a touch-tone telephone
  • check the status of your application
  • listen to pre-recorded information about our programs
1-888-242-2100
  • 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

azali

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
FAM
IRCC have another maintainance planned, may be to fix this issue:

This online service will be unavailable from 9:00 p.m., Thursday, January 19 to 7:00 a.m., Friday, January 20, 2023 Eastern time, in order to perform system maintenance.

Magnifieke

Jan 18, 2023
Same thing happened to me; i thought i was going crazy, i signed out and signed in multiple times. Thank God i found this page; hopefully they are able to restore the applications back. The applications must have detached after their last maintenance.

tigerrex12

Jan 17, 2023
Hi, guys, just to re-check : still no updates? Idk how in your case, maybe, it works already, but for me, everything remains in the same way - “No data available in the table”. Just let me know, if that is the same for you or something has changed?

Justkennie

Jan 18, 2023
Hi guys,
I didn’t receive any email, just didn’t see the application again, anyone with similar experience?
If application got deleted or canceled mistakenly, will there be an email alert, or will it still be on he portal but with different status?
Can someone please advise