Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Sep-2015
Passport Req..
PPR: 12 Feb
Hi all, Received my oath invite yesterday and did not see the email! Missed my oath ceremony this morning. :(

Feeling very sad and dejected. Did anyone else face this situation? I was told that the ceremony will be held again within 2 weeks. But unsure if they'd actually reschedule me to a date within 2 weeks.

I just did not monitor my email as I had a very busy day at work. I wont blame them, but it'd have ben nice if they gave a bit more notice.
The citizenship clerk called me and said she'd book us in for another ceremony in 2 weeks.

Did anyone else face this situation? This is already stressing me out a lot.

bukeluke

Apr 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Doc's Request.
30-09-2015
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
03-03-2015
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
11-03-2015 (SA)
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
3-12-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-2015
LANDED..........
20-11-2015
Hi all, Received my oath invite yesterday and did not see the email! Missed my oath ceremony this morning. :(

Feeling very sad and dejected. Did anyone else face this situation? I was told that the ceremony will be held again within 2 weeks. But unsure if they'd actually reschedule me to a date within 2 weeks.

I just did not monitor my email as I had a very busy day at work. I wont blame them, but it'd have ben nice if they gave a bit more notice.
The citizenship clerk called me and said she'd book us in for another ceremony in 2 weeks.

Usually a week notice, it won’t be informing you the oath of the following day

masood8

Oct 3, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2011
Doc's Request.
20-03-2011
IELTS Request
Along File
Med's Request
05-11-2013
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 05-10-2014 & PPR2 17-11-2014 (Submitted: 18-02-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
29-June-2015

You are more unluckier than us, lol.
hope yo get a reschedule in next 2 weeks.

funmohan

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Sep-2015
Passport Req..
maybe install the email application on your phone, so you don't miss your email next time. That 2 week wait will also cause 2 more weeks of wait for another applicant now
I understand the sarcasm in your post but not all people have 24/7 access to their phone.

funmohan

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Sep-2015
Passport Req..
You May have received an invite due to a cancellation. Maybe that’s why you got the invite at the last minute.
Thank you. Sounds very likely. I've noticed that in most cases they notify atleast a full week of in advance.

funmohan

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Sep-2015
Passport Req..

Received an invite for Oath ceremony again on 15 Oct, 4 weeks after I missed it first. Thanks for the support everyone!