+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

missed to submit they are asking for morethan 30 days

rane112110

Feb 18, 2016
good day everyone. i just want to ask if i need to submit an updated copy of everything they have written in my attachment below, because my sponsor submitted our papers last october and as i noticed from cic site the forms are all updated now. and do i still need to get a new nbi clearance and birth certificate? and lastly they sended me an email last november 29 but i missed to read it because my sponsor came home to celebrate our first wedding anniversary and we get so busy because we traveled a lot and at that date we are in thailand and that is our flight going back to philippines. i just read the email this january and it is morethan 30 days from the day they email me, do i need to send a cover letter explaining why we submit it late? thanks a lot and god bless. . You must submit the following information/documents ONLY IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY SUBMITTED THEM WITH YOUR APPLICATION:

1. Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) by your sponsor in Canada to our office in Mississauga, if not already paid. Please provide a photocopy of the payment receipt by email to MANILIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca.

For more information on how to pay fees, your sponsor may visit: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp.
2. Valid police certificates from all countries where you and any family member age 18 and over have resided for 6 months or more. Police certificates which are not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation. For country-specific instructions, go to: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp.

Refer to important reminders under POLICE CERTIFICATES at the end of this letter.

3. Completed and signed forms:

a. Updated IMM5669 Schedule A: Background/Declaration (Do not leave any gaps in your personal history and addresses).
b. Updated IMM5406 Additional Family Information form

Fillable forms are available at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/index.asp.

4. Identity and Civil Documents

a. For Philippine citizens:

Ø PSA (Philippine Statistics Authority) Birth Certificate for yourself, your sponsor and all dependent children. (IF BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS LATE-REGISTERED, you MUST also submit baptismal certificate and other documents establishing identity such as old school records, voter’s ID, etc)
Ø PSA Advisory on Marriages for yourself and if applicable, your sponsor
Ø PSA Marriage Certificate
Ø PSA Certificate of No Marriage (CENOMAR) for dependent children aged 18 and above

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015 - SA Received: 20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
Did you submit all those with your application? Then you're fine. Otherwise, get them in ASAP. Send a case-specific enquiry stating you are sending them, if it's going to take you any more time.

rane112110

Feb 18, 2016
my sponsor submitted everything except the right of permanent recidency. should i need to include a cover letter when i send it to them explaining why i send it late?

bukayo

Star Member
May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2016
Doc's Request.
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1 18-11-2016 AOR2 28-11-2016
Med's Done....
05-10-2016
rane112110 said:
my sponsor submitted everything except the right of permanent recidency. should i need to include a cover letter when i send it to them explaining why i send it late?
You should pay the RPRF ASAP! And better include a cover letter to explain what had transpired.