+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missed passport submission 30 day deadline. What to do now?

Sankaurr

Mar 29, 2019
were you allowed PPR extension? And did the VFS accept your passport with even with the original letter that had an expired submission deadline?
Hi! Just send your passport with old PPR. They will accept it. We did same thing no issue. Got passport stamped

Kofigh

Jul 1, 2023
Hello everyone please I need some assistance here,
I miss my 30days notice period to submit my passport for stepping, please what should I do now?

Mutti123

Jul 4, 2023
Hi, I was requested to submitt my passport with 30 days.
However, I just had a newborn and couldn't submit the passport. My husband has already informed IRCC about the situation.
Can I just go and submitt my passport now? It's been 2 weeks deadline has passed

Kaka2519

Nov 18, 2021
Hi,
I live in canada and my wife lives in her home country. I added her file into my file for PR. Everything is done. I got my PR card. My immigration lawyer got passport submission letter i think that letter was for my wife but there is my name on that letter now she can not book an appointment with vfs. Please help guys if anyone knows what to do now. I already told ircc and ask for new submission letter with my wife’s name on it but Its been more than 2 months