+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missed Ontario PNP Interest Letter

Ruby Kamboj

Jul 15, 2021
Hi, Looking for suggestions

I got my Ontario PNP Interest Letter in the month on 13th April 2021. But unfortunately I missed to accept it due to the COVID situation.

I read on Ontariao PNP website that the NOI are not issued again if rejected or not responded.

Doubt:
Should i close my existing EE profile and launch a new EE on IRCC if my profile needs to be picked up by Ontario PNP? , but wouldn't Ontario PNP identify it as the same application

Has this happened to anyone, if yes what was the way out??

I am very much confused. Please advise !

Mohit shera

Jan 5, 2021

I got my Ontario PNP Interest Letter in the month on 13th April 2021. But unfortunately I missed to accept it due to the COVID situation.

I read on Ontariao PNP website that the NOI are not issued again if rejected or not responded.

Doubt:
Should i close my existing EE profile and launch a new EE on IRCC if my profile needs to be picked up by Ontario PNP? , but wouldn't Ontario PNP identify it as the same application

I heard that one guy withdraw onip file bymistake and he email to onip and they fixed that mistake . So try to email to onip and tell them i forgot to accept due to any reason. May b they provide you again.

Mohit shera

Jan 5, 2021

Doubt:

If they dont provide you again i suggest you to make new EE. Because onip always covers applicants from last one year a day when draw happns