+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missed Online Citizenship Test.

avesh1992

Jul 19, 2013
Hello everyone, as I was out if ciuntry when I got my test invite. I informed them that I will be back in july so then I would like u to send me test invite. They acknowledged that n replied that once u are here in Canada, let us know and we will reschedule. I artived back on 1st July and sent an email to the address from where I got test invite on 5th July. Its been almost a month, I havent got any type of reply. Those who experienced this can plz tell about their experience? Actually I just got to know about a web form. I didnt send web form I sent only a simple email.
Thanks
That's what did too. I only sent them simple email. It's been almost 3 months and yet no new date. Let us know if you receive any update

AVR2019

May 13, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I was invited to take online Test between April 30 to May 20. They gave 21 days to completed and misread and somehow i thought it expires on 21st May. I waited whole year for this and missed it by such silly mistake. I emailed them to reschedule but not sure what is going to happen.

Does anyone has any experience or has knowledge about what happens next ? do i have to re apply or do i have wait another 6 months for my next date.
Hello Avesh,
I missed my test around the same time as you did. So far I haven't heard back regarding my new test dates. Have you heard back from CIC? Thanks !

honey_singh87

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Hello Avesh,
I missed my test around the same time as you did. So far I haven't heard back regarding my new test dates. Have you heard back from CIC? Thanks !
Not sure if re-scheduling and 2nd attempt of citizenship test are same .
If we assume both scenarios are same then in my wife’s case we immediately asked for rescheduling her 2nd attempt in may 2021 through email.
She got 2nd invite in month of October 2021. I hope this helps

prism

Mar 12, 2012
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
Apr 2010
Med's Request
March2012
Med's Done....
April 2012
Hello everyone,

Its been whole five months that I requested for the test reschedule as I arrived back in Canada? Any updates for anyone of you!!

tender91

Mar 3, 2018
Hello Everyone,
I was invited to take online Test between April 30 to May 20. They gave 21 days to completed and misread and somehow i thought it expires on 21st May. I waited whole year for this and missed it by such silly mistake. I emailed them to reschedule but not sure what is going to happen.

Does anyone has any experience or has knowledge about what happens next ? do i have to re apply or do i have wait another 6 months for my next date.
Hi Avesh have u got your second invite?