+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missed OINP - Will I receive invitations again

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Yes I read that, but since it let me create a profile in e-filing, so still had a hope.
What do you suggest now?
Should I create a new profile as I was reading they send NOI once for each file?
To receive a new NOI in future do I need to create another profile?
Yes, do that and wait a new NOI. OINP portal is always open to submit an application but it will be returned and fees refunded by a VO because the NOI has already expired.

abhinav13

Oct 19, 2019
hello I'm in the same situation. I am trying to create a new profile and delete my old profile. During filling out the new application. It asks whether I have applied for express entry before and to enter the Application number and UCI (Unique Client Identifier) number. What do you all suggest for that?

aravind230395

Jan 24, 2023
Hi, please help !

I got my Ontario PNP Interest Letter in the month of October 2020. But unfortunately I missed to accept it due to the COVID situation etc, which i am very regret till today:(

However, OINP tech draw had conducted a drawyesterday (16th Feb 2021). Though i met all the criteria i,e having a score of (465) and Noc code (2172) ,I did not receive aninvitation from OINP.

My Question,
1. Will Ontario program not send me any more invites since i missed to accept the first invite (i.e 1 invite for 1 express entry profile)? ,
2. Should i close my existing profile and launch a new application if my profile needs to be picked up? , but wouldn't the new application have also the same details.

I am very much confused. Please advise !
Hi
Did you received it in the second profile ? Kindly advice.
Thank you

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
Hi
I got an Interest Notification from OINP in my Express Entry profile yesterday - I think its part of their human capital draw that happened. I have 45 days to submit the application in the OINP system
I have the below questions
  1. My CRS is 481 as of today but my birth day falls this month ( 16th Feb) so i will loose 10 points. So Do i need to submit the application in OINP before my birth day ? Or can i take the full 45 days to submit my application in OINP. Do i need to submit the application in OINP system before my birth day ?
  2. I also got 5 additional points in my CRS for my spouse canada work experience. But her 1 year will only complete on 13th March 2023.The express entry system award the full points before you actually complete the one year.
I am in a fix now - I thought i will wait till 14th March and then submit the application in OINP but then i will loose points on age.

Please advise on how should i proceed on this.

Maddy67

Dec 2, 2022
I have one application in EE which I have AOR for and it is still in process, but I made another application and received an invitation for the other one does it affect my first application which is in progress?
Because, my first application, I got rejected so I made another one but they reopened the old one again, I did not cancel my second application because I worry that I get rejected again and I need to have a plan B.

Please, Please, Please advise

Mar 31, 2024
Like many of you, we missed our notification of interest (NOI). Since you have already gone through a similar situation, could someone kindly guide us on what to do next? We would greatly appreciate any suggestions or advice that you can offer.

Mar 31, 2024
We also missed our Notification of Interest (NOI). We would greatly appreciate your assistance in providing any information or guidance on what steps to take next in this situation.you have experienced a similar situation before, it would be immensely helpful if you could share what actions you took to rectify the situation. Any advice or suggestions you can offer would be highly appreciated.

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
We also missed our Notification of Interest (NOI). We would greatly appreciate your assistance in providing any information or guidance on what steps to take next in this situation.you have experienced a similar situation before, it would be immensely helpful if you could share what actions you took to rectify the situation. Any advice or suggestions you can offer would be highly appreciated.
What do you mean missed our notification?
It’s sent to one person not a family or group

only the primary applicant would get it not the rest

now if you mean you didn’t see your email or just deleted it then nothing can be done

Pray you get a new noi in the next Oinp draw
You should withdraw the current EE profile and create a new one
A profile that got a noi is not invited again by Oinp

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
I have one application in EE which I have AOR for and it is still in process, but I made another application and received an invitation for the other one does it affect my first application which is in progress?
Because, my first application, I got rejected so I made another one but they reopened the old one again, I did not cancel my second application because I worry that I get rejected again and I need to have a plan B.

Please, Please, Please advise
You cannot have 2 express entry profiles at the same time it’s not allowed

both will get rejected for sure and you may be flagged for misrepresentation and barred

something is not adding up if IRCC rejects an application they don’t open it up again-period

Are you going via a consultant- I guess he is taking you for a ride

how did IRCC open the rejected application? What did you do to have it opened again ?
did you file a review ? Unless you did they will NEVER open a rejected application

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
Good luck
Just make a new EE profile asap if not done already withdraw the current one
Oinp has a big quota and will definitely conduct many more draws this year

Reactions: Preet cheema28
Mar 31, 2024
"I have completed everything now, withdrew my file and created a new EE. Let's remain hopeful for a positive outcome. Unfortunately, due to a foolish error made by my case representative, I missed out on an opportunity. Nevertheless, this time I am assuming full responsibility and handling the situation myself."