+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missed OINP - Will I receive invitations again

Saranyavasi

Feb 17, 2021
Hi, please help !

I got my Ontario PNP Interest Letter in the month of October 2020. But unfortunately I missed to accept it due to the COVID situation etc, which i am very regret till today:(

However, OINP tech draw had conducted a drawyesterday (16th Feb 2021). Though i met all the criteria i,e having a score of (465) and Noc code (2172) ,I did not receive aninvitation from OINP.

My Question,
1. Will Ontario program not send me any more invites since i missed to accept the first invite (i.e 1 invite for 1 express entry profile)? ,
2. Should i close my existing profile and launch a new application if my profile needs to be picked up? , but wouldn't the new application have also the same details.

I am very much confused. Please advise !

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Hi, please help !

I got my Ontario PNP Interest Letter in the month of October 2020. But unfortunately I missed to accept it due to the COVID situation etc, which i am very regret till today:(

However, OINP tech draw had conducted a drawyesterday (16th Feb 2021). Though i met all the criteria i,e having a score of (465) and Noc code (2172) ,I did not receive aninvitation from OINP.

My Question,
1. Will Ontario program not send me any more invites since i missed to accept the first invite (i.e 1 invite for 1 express entry profile)? ,
2. Should i close my existing profile and launch a new application if my profile needs to be picked up? , but wouldn't the new application have also the same details.

I am very much confused. Please advise !
Same EE profile will not receive NOI twice, you will need to create a new profile to be considered in future draws.

Reactions: usiddique

Saranyavasi

Feb 17, 2021
Hi Thanks
seadrag0n

Yes, but wouldn't the newly created profile also have the same details as the previous one. Is the invitations issued based on CRS score or the Application No?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Hi Thanks
seadrag0n

Yes, but wouldn't the newly created profile also have the same details as the previous one. Is the invitations issued based on CRS score or the Application No?
I think its the EE profile number along with CRS and NOC if you already received a NOI. I have seen people whose EE profile expired after receiving NOI and before they were nominated so they created a new EE profile and received NOI from OINP again in a subsequent draw in their new profile.

Saranyavasi

Feb 17, 2021
Thanks @seadrag0n & @boyee.

One more clarification.

I am currently in the process of creating a new express entry profile for to be invited in the next subsequent OINP draws.

Originally I believed that u can only have one single express entry profile and thought i should delete/withdraw my old express entry profile on creation of a new one. However, i was advised by my agent that i am allowed to keep both the profiles active and i can withdraw/delete the other one once a receive a nomination interest.

Is that really true that we can keep two identical express entry profiles until we receive a nomination with one?

I am very much skeptical about this, appreciate your assistance and valuable feedback. Thanks in advance .

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Thanks @seadrag0n & @boyee.

One more clarification.

I am currently in the process of creating a new express entry profile for to be invited in the next subsequent OINP draws.

Originally I believed that u can only have one single express entry profile and thought i should delete/withdraw my old express entry profile on creation of a new one. However, i was advised by my agent that i am allowed to keep both the profiles active and i can withdraw/delete the other one once a receive a nomination interest.

Is that really true that we can keep two identical express entry profiles until we receive a nomination with one?

I am very much skeptical about this, appreciate your assistance and valuable feedback. Thanks in advance .
You are not allowed to have two express entry profiles, below link says it's against immigration law and there is no point in doing so.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=864&top=29

Don't listen to any agent, you can do the entire process yourself, it's pretty straightforward. OINP has posted an important update regarding use of immigration agents/consultants:

https://www.ontario.ca/page/2021-ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-updates

Saranyavasi

Feb 17, 2021
You are not allowed to have two express entry profiles, below link says it's against immigration law and there is no point in doing so.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=864&top=29

Don't listen to any agent, you can do the entire process yourself, it's pretty straightforward. OINP has posted an important update regarding use of immigration agents/consultants:

https://www.ontario.ca/page/2021-ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-updates

Thanks one again for your feedback! :)

Bikram95

May 20, 2021
Hi everyone,
I have received a NOI for Hunan Capital Priority stream on 2 March,2021. Unfortunately I missed that email and I saw that today.
I was able to successfully open oinp e-filing account as it accepts any NOI under 6 months from current date.
But when I was creating the profile it shows profile status as “Registration Expired”.
Can anyone please help me? Is my NOI still valid? What should I do? Please help
Please refer to the image to see the status

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone,
I have received a NOI for Hunan Capital Priority stream on 2 March,2021. Unfortunately I missed that email and I saw that today.
I was able to successfully open oinp e-filing account as it accepts any NOI under 6 months from current date.
But when I was creating the profile it shows profile status as “Registration Expired”.

Is your EE profile still valid?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Hi everyone,

NOI is valid for 45 days only:

https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-express-entry-notifications-interest