+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missed my Ready for visa email in a weird way!

Ammar_alshaer

Oct 5, 2022
Egypt
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2020
Hello my friends, I have an update that i wanted to share with. It may benefit some of your.
I got my GCMS NOTES and realized that I was sent RFV (Ready for visa) to my local vis office quite a while ago. However, I never saw this email. After some digging I learnt that sometimes emails make filters to automatically divert them to specific folder. In my case my Gmail diverted it to the trash.
I was terrified, I didn’t find the email, because it was long time ago (almost a year) but I found some auto reply from inquiries I sent to the web form.
it is important to say that I called them many times and they told me that the same typical response to rest assured and wait. Also the status on my profile was saying in progress and no messages was receive.
I called them once more and asked them one specific question: did I receive a RFV email, and they confir that I did and told me to explain the situation in a web form enquiry, which I did. I received a message after few days to make a remedical, which is gr8 news for me because I thought my application was done.
So guys check if u have any filters an ur emails and best of luck for you all.