+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missed giving salary slips along with current employer experience letter in my pr application

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
Hi,

Firstly, I really appreciate your time for reading my queries and helping me out.
  • I missed giving salary slips along with my current employer's experience letter in my pr application. Will I be able to add those details now? If yes, please let me know the steps.
  • I missed giving my first company experience(10 years back) in the express entry application which I eventually gave in my pr application. Will this create any issue?
Please let me know.

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
1. Its recommended, but not mandatory. As far as you have a good letter from the employer stating your job, duties, salary, with letter head, etc. You are fine. You can still send them making use of the webform.
2. If you did not claimed points because its more than 10 years, you should not worry. If there is any gap, they will contact you to submit a schedule A (which is a form to fill any gap in your history). You can submit another webform mentioning this work experience, if you feel better.

Reactions: vuta