+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missed Citizenship Exam

patel21

Sep 19, 2018
Hello, I received email notification for my citizenship exam last month and found about it just after the window closed, but still within 30 days from the beginning date.

So I sent an email address to ircc email address mentioned in the pdf and got a fixed template response that I need to wait for FINAL NOTICE.

Excerpt from the email:
Thank you for contacting our office. Please note, once the test event is “scheduled”, the date cannot be modified. Therefore, your test will not be rescheduled at this time. You will be sent a FINAL NOTICE for a Virtual test in the near future.

It has been a couple of months since then in which I contacted them on the same email address but got the exact same reply.

Do you guys have faced such issue, please share any advice or experience.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello, I received email notification for my citizenship exam last month and found about it just after the window closed, but still within 30 days from the beginning date.

So I sent an email address to ircc email address mentioned in the pdf and got a fixed template response that I need to wait for FINAL NOTICE.

Excerpt from the email:
Thank you for contacting our office. Please note, once the test event is “scheduled”, the date cannot be modified. Therefore, your test will not be rescheduled at this time. You will be sent a FINAL NOTICE for a Virtual test in the near future.

It has been a couple of months since then in which I contacted them on the same email address but got the exact same reply.

Do you guys have faced such issue, please share any advice or experience.
check in this section - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/citizenship.12/