+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missed canadian citizenship test because of intensive training. Is is valid reason or not?

hanuz06

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Hi guys,

I am going to join 3month very intensive coding bootcamp training in another province and won't be able to come back for a test during that period. I wonder if I miss the test day will it be a valid reason? Thank you in advance.

P.S. I am going to report that I moved to another province but as I understand the applicaton shall still be processed in the old residence province.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hi guys,

I am going to join 3month very intensive coding bootcamp training in another province and won't be able to come back for a test during that period. I wonder if I miss the test day will it be a valid reason? Thank you in advance.

P.S. I am going to report that I moved to another province but as I understand the applicaton shall still be processed in the old residence province.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=910&top=5

Reactions: hanuz06

Olivio232

Jul 28, 2019
If you miss it and it's your first time, you get rescheduled 100%. We unfortunately missed our oath and they said we're going to be rescheduled, so now we're just waiting.

bringiton

May 25, 2014
Hi guys,

I heard of some bootcamps around Montreal area. Where are you going for your bootcamp. I completed mine recently.

hanuz06

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
I heard of some bootcamps around Montreal area. Where are you going for your bootcamp. I completed mine recently.
I am considering LHL but it's still not decided yet. Which bootcamp did graduate? Did you like it? Did you find a job?