+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missed a call from IRCC!! Help

LeThaiKhanhHa

Sep 17, 2017
I also had missed calls from my local VO then. I called back and was told by the receptionist/ frontdesk officer to wait for the agent to call again. If IRCC or the VO would really need to talk to the applicant, they’d surely call again. True enough, I got another call after their lunch break (VO’s local time). Perhaps, if they can’t reach you via phone, they’d communicate through email or CIC account.
Thank you for your sharing. I did the same and the receptionist also told me that they would call again. I’ve been waiting but there is no call which makes me worried. May I ask what did they call you for? Have you got your ppr yet?

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Thank you for your sharing. I did the same and the receptionist also told me that they would call again. I’ve been waiting but there is no call which makes me worried. May I ask what did they call you for? Have you got your ppr yet?
Yes, application is already approved. They called me regarding child custody and other private matters. A week after the call, my eligibility passed.

Vietgirl

Star Member
Jan 8, 2009
I also had missed calls from my local VO then. I called back and was told by the receptionist/ frontdesk officer to wait for the agent to call again. If IRCC or the VO would really need to talk to the applicant, they’d surely call again. True enough, I got another call after their lunch break (VO’s local time). Perhaps, if they can’t reach you via phone, they’d communicate through email or CIC account.
I also missed their call yesterday and called back this morning just to be told I have to wait for them to call me back.

What is your VO and would you mind sharing what the call was about? Thanks~

Vietgirl

Star Member
Jan 8, 2009
Have they called you back yet? - Me too, in the same situation and now waiting and wondering what is the issue that I had to call me...

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
I also missed their call yesterday and called back this morning just to be told I have to wait for them to call me back.

What is your VO and would you mind sharing what the call was about? Thanks~
SGVO.This was the call about.

Yes, application is already approved. They called me regarding child custody and other private matters. A week after the call, my eligibility passed.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Urgent ! I missed 3 back to back calls from IRCC ottawa ! What should I do ?
I’m from India .
Wait for their call, keep an eye on your email. Usually IRCC don't communicate through calls, are you sure it was IRCC? I know its difficult with different time zones between India and Canada, but I would suggest to keep your phone ringtone on full volume in case.