+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missed 30 days deadline to send passport for stamping

ankitamaps03

Feb 27, 2022
Hi,

I am staying in USA and had applied for a visitor visa. I had got a request to send the passport for visa stamping in Sept 2021 but could not open the account due to login issues. It kept redirecting me to home page when I clicked on login.

I could access the account few days back and realised I have missed the 30 days deadline (should have sent in Sept 2021).

I submitted a web form request and they gave a very generic answer. I have sent an email to the embassy as well and have not got any response.

Any suggestions?

Christinoa

May 27, 2022
Hi,

I am staying in USA and had applied for a visitor visa. I had got a request to send the passport for visa stamping in Sept 2021 but could not open the account due to login issues. It kept redirecting me to home page when I clicked on login.

I could access the account few days back and realised I have missed the 30 days deadline (should have sent in Sept 2021).

I submitted a web form request and they gave a very generic answer. I have sent an email to the embassy as well and have not got any response.

Any suggestions?
Did you get your passport stamped after all? Same issue here...