+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Misrepresentation

Armrarl

Jun 20, 2020
At this point I would recommend you hire a lawyer to help you with the response since this is a very serious matter.

If you did nihak only and no rukhsati, IRCC will sometimes have a problem with this and say you are not truly married until after rukhsati.
I met a lawyer but he was little bit confused about the process as he told me this was 1st case for him. Anyways thanku for your advice

cutedolly

Jul 4, 2020
is this misrepresentation??

Hello Everyone

Quick question

In year 2015 I was applied for visitors visa with Retail sales supervisor job title (Noc code 6211) 2013 to 2015 & it was rejected.

So now I applied for sinp paper based applications and in work experience I mention in the year of 2013 to 2015 Retail Merchandise (Noc code 6222). So it will make any negative impact or charge me misrepresentation on application.

My status as per gcms notes from last month

Eligibility : Passed
Criminality : Passed
Medical : Passed
Security : Not Started

Thanks in advance

Sweetmother

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
is this misrepresentation??

Hello Everyone

Quick question

In year 2015 I was applied for visitors visa with Retail sales supervisor job title (Noc code 6211) 2013 to 2015 & it was rejected.

So now I applied for sinp paper based applications and in work experience I mention in the year of 2013 to 2015 Retail Merchandise (Noc code 6222). So it will make any negative impact or charge me misrepresentation on application.

My status as per gcms notes from last month

Eligibility : Passed
Criminality : Passed
Medical : Passed
Security : Not Started

Thanks in advance
Did you got approved for your sinp pr application or what's the situation?

Do they consider those work experience or your recent work experience. Please share as I am in same boat

cutedolly

Jul 4, 2020
Did you got approved for your sinp pr application or what's the situation?

Do they consider those work experience or your recent work experience. Please share as I am in same boat
I received approval & submitted full application to IRCC for PPR process.

Sweetmother

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
I received approval & submitted full application to IRCC for PPR process.
Good to know. My own issue is that;

I have problem with the dates on my education back home and Canadian education dates. Province got a different date while federal had different date and it scares me

Armrarl

Jun 20, 2020
At this point I would recommend you hire a lawyer to help you with the response since this is a very serious matter.

If you did nihak only and no rukhsati, IRCC will sometimes have a problem with this and say you are not truly married until after rukhsati.
[/QUOT
I am from India. We took LIC with me as nominee and have a fixed deposit of above 5 lakh an me as nominee. We don't have photos because our marriage was temple marriage and we were in love for about 6 years and we have pictures of all our togetherness. Can we provide letter from any government authorities especially judiciary stating that we were married and completed our 1st anniversary.
Hi,
My husband got his visa approval on Nov 4th, after 4 month. Happy to share with you all. Thank you for your suggestions and help.
God bless you

Rick.111

May 28, 2023
I got PFL under section 16(1) that states
My spouse has been arrested on more than one occasion which is untrue. what could be the reason? Can my spouses data be mismatched with someone? Moreover before this they have also asked for USA pcc which wasn’t required because we haven’t been to USA or haven’t applied for USA visa ever. Still we have provided them the same because we haven’t received their reply when we sent them the letter of explanation through webform..

ZAJAMIL

Jan 5, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
june 20 ,2016
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
nominated january 20 , 2017
AOR Received.
March 31 , 2017
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
May 09 , 2017
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
Need a advise against serious critical matters:
One of my friend fallen ban by IRRC for misunderstanding start from September/2019 to August, 2024=5 years.
Now friends spouse want to apply or submit application in SINP-OID-OASIS for ITA as a HR Officer next November or December, 2023.
Concern is ..Main applicant spouse have a BAN till August, 2024 as PR applicant earlier.
need advice that : is there have any rejection chance from SINP-OID-OASIS for ITA as a HR Officer of main application for causes of spouse ban till august, 2024 if documents submit in OASIS ACCOUNT for ITA in next November or December, 2023. because of 8 month ban still of spouse.

Other way : Is it better to apply for SINP for ITA by main applicant after spouse ban period end as it finished in next august, 2024.

Actually have any law that if spouse have ban which is just 8 month still SINP reject for ITA of main fresh applicant?

Please advice -

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Need a advise against serious critical matters:
One of my friend fallen ban by IRRC for misunderstanding start from September/2019 to August, 2024=5 years.
Now friends spouse want to apply or submit application in SINP-OID-OASIS for ITA as a HR Officer next November or December, 2023.
Concern is ..Main applicant spouse have a BAN till August, 2024 as PR applicant earlier.
need advice that : is there have any rejection chance from SINP-OID-OASIS for ITA as a HR Officer of main application for causes of spouse ban till august, 2024 if documents submit in OASIS ACCOUNT for ITA in next November or December, 2023. because of 8 month ban still of spouse.

Other way : Is it better to apply for SINP for ITA by main applicant after spouse ban period end as it finished in next august, 2024.

Actually have any law that if spouse have ban which is just 8 month still SINP reject for ITA of main fresh applicant?

Please advice -
Already answered.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/sinp-online-application.533719/page-223#post-10531891