+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MISREPRESENTATION

ArianeCurim

Nov 3, 2019
Hi, I applied for student visa last year and I got that refused on grounds of misrepresentation (5 years ban). Is possible I return back to Canada if I get married My canadian Boyfriend outside Canada and apply for spousal sponsorship process before to complete 5 years waiting of misrepresentation or I still have to deal with that? I mean we can apply for Spousal Sponsorship and include H&C arguments inside the application to overcome my inadmissibility and get me PR status?
Thank you so much!
I am extremely sad and getting depressive about this situation.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Hi, I applied for student visa last year and I got that refused on grounds of misrepresentation (5 years ban). Is possible I return back to Canada if I get married My canadian Boyfriend outside Canada and apply for spousal sponsorship process before to complete 5 years waiting of misrepresentation or I still have to deal with that? I mean we can apply for Spousal Sponsorship and include H&C arguments inside the application to overcome my inadmissibility and get me PR status?
Thank you so much!
I am extremely sad and getting depressive about this situation.
Unfortunately, the 5 year ban applies to any immigration application. You are barred from Canada for 5 years.