+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Misrepresentation when flagpole at border

royarce

Jan 23, 2018
Hello all,

Will the officers revoke PR visa immediately if they found misrepresentation for PR flagpole at border? Thanks a lot

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Seems like he has been working illegally since at least January. You have to stop working after PGWP expires unless you get a new work permit (likely with LMIA) or PR.

Aneep Kumar

Mar 14, 2018
Ottawa
Hello all,

Will the officers revoke PR visa immediately if they found misrepresentation for PR flagpole at border? Thanks a lot
Well, mispresentation is never recommended in immigratiom purpose specially as IRCC has full information of you through your UCI. It is all upto Border officer what crux he got from your misrepresentations.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hello all,

If you are found to have obtained your COPR/visa by fraud (misrepresentation), they can either refuse to land you or they can revoke PR status after the landing.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
The problem really with misrepresentation the OP needs to accept is that it never really goes away even if not when landing then with some future interaction with a government agency it may be picked up depending what the misrepresentation was, illegal work or overstay for example. It might even start off with something as simple as the initial PR card application .

royarce

Jan 23, 2018
Thank you for all your replies. Actually, I got rejected for obtaining BOWP once due no AOR letter was given in the application. On the other hand, when I filled in the IMM forms again as requested I mentioned that in the forms and sent back to IRCC as well. When I was at the border the officer asked me if I denied for obtaining a study(or work I can't remember exactly) permit and I answered no. At the end, he approved on my COPR and I turned PR since then. This is the whole story. Can you guys please see if this is likely a problem coming up?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you for all your replies. Actually, I got rejected for obtaining BOWP once due no AOR letter was given in the application. On the other hand, when I filled in the IMM forms again as requested I mentioned that in the forms and sent back to IRCC as well. When I was at the border the officer asked me if I denied for obtaining a study(or work I can't remember exactly) permit and I answered no. At the end, he approved on my COPR and I turned PR since then. This is the whole story. Can you guys please see if this is likely a problem coming up?
Based on your previous questions you applied for an extension n PGWP which can't happened kept working. You an never predict what happen when you go for citizenship. Nothing you can do about it now,

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017

why lie about something like that