+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Misrepresentation Query

mandy1337

Feb 15, 2021
URGENT QUERY -

I have a Canadian Study permit Application already in progress (pending) with no decision on it as of yet. The application was submitted in October 2020.

Meanwhile, a German employer has offered me an employment contract and I'm ready to submit my German Resident Permit Application.

Let's say I apply for my German Residence Permit and let's ASSUME it Gets Rejected due to some reason.

Now, when I applied for my Canada Study Permit application in October 2020 -- I marked questions for other country rejection as - NO I DON'T HAVE ANY PREVIOUS REFUSALS from any country Which was TRUE on the Date I submitted my application in October 2020

Now, assuming that my German Work Permit application gets refused due to some reason, then can Canada mark me for misrepresentation for hiding a refusal from another country even if it has occurred after submitting the Canada Visa application?

The Information For the question of Refusals from any other countries was Answered TRUTHFULLY on the DATE OF APPLICATION SUBMISSION.

Is this sufficient to be completely truthful to IRCC?

What happens in cases if a particular applicant has another country visa application in his process and he gets a refusal from another country ONLY AFTER submitting a Canadian visa application but before a decision is made on his application. Provided the fact that the applicant was truthful on the date of submission of the application, can he still be charged with MIS-REPRESENTATION?

PR APPLICATIONS USUALLY TAKE A LONG TIME SO CAN YOU PLEASE ALSO PROVIDE ME WITH INFORMATION IN SUCH CASES.
Really appreciate your help.